Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Iran removing females from album covers

Stef

Featured Posts

CautiousLurker
On 9/30/2019 at 12:48 PM, ReginaGeorge said:

You really think you did something with this? :awkney: lmao. I laughed. 

I mean, that's all you can do when you don't want to think... If you don't want me to call you on your bs, don't quote me  - simple as that :flower:

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Regina George
4 hours ago, CautiousLurker said:

I mean, that's all you can do when you don't want to think... If you don't want me to call you on your bs, don't quote me  - simple as that :flower:

Give me literally one example of you talking **** about any other religion? Just one. Pretty sure you can’t because you are only vocal about negativity in Islam but when it comes to other religions that are literally just as bad - you are silent. Also you thinking you dragged me or whatever is tragic by itself because you really did nothing. All you did was quote me writing some “sassy typical twitter gay” stuff. 

Rachel Mcadams Smile GIF by filmeditor

CautiousLurker
56 minutes ago, ReginaGeorge said:

Give me literally one example of you talking **** about any other religion? Just one. Pretty sure you can’t because you are only vocal about negativity in Islam but when it comes to other religions that are literally just as bad - you are silent. Also you thinking you dragged me or whatever is tragic by itself because you really did nothing. All you did was quote me writing some “sassy typical twitter gay” stuff. 

Rachel Mcadams Smile GIF by filmeditor

Sorry for not keeping track of every time I condemn Christianity but I'll be sure to do so from now on for the sake of your fragile ego.

I'd say you're more than welcome to add me on facebook where I routinely repost stories like these

http://churchandstate.org.uk/2016/11/one-catholic-priest-destroyed-the-entire-mayan-written-language/?fbclid=IwAR1DPiHkgyV77dLqpmXHX6dLKDkMNRr5dtz5Rxcv12snt9W5rYtKq8fowaE

https://www.patheos.com/blogs/progressivesecularhumanist/2018/09/christian-leader-uses-bible-to-defend-kavanaugh-no-scream-no-rape/?fbclid=IwAR0MTEQhyybiHhqUThpfHOSP42TtL1Qq0n1KADoeChMrXyfZOwKP_Ml84No

and memes from groups like this one

https://www.facebook.com/groups/779703735559611/permalink/1144039595792688/

It's a lot easier to track, but honestly I want you as far away from my personal facebook page as possible, I have to sift through enough idiots as is...

By all means, keep going on about 'oh, you think you dragged me, nah I dragged you' and avoiding the fact that you really have no rebuff to anything I've said - the only thing you can do is call people islamophobic cuz people actually think that shuts down the criticism that some people worship fairy-tales... Fun fact, christians get pressed about it too - something you might find it common, maybe you should find those types and make friends 

200.gif

Regina George
53 minutes ago, CautiousLurker said:

Sorry for not keeping track of every time I condemn Christianity but I'll be sure to do so from now on for the sake of your fragile ego.

I'd say you're more than welcome to add me on facebook where I routinely repost stories like these

http://churchandstate.org.uk/2016/11/one-catholic-priest-destroyed-the-entire-mayan-written-language/?fbclid=IwAR1DPiHkgyV77dLqpmXHX6dLKDkMNRr5dtz5Rxcv12snt9W5rYtKq8fowaE

https://www.patheos.com/blogs/progressivesecularhumanist/2018/09/christian-leader-uses-bible-to-defend-kavanaugh-no-scream-no-rape/?fbclid=IwAR0MTEQhyybiHhqUThpfHOSP42TtL1Qq0n1KADoeChMrXyfZOwKP_Ml84No

and memes from groups like this one

https://www.facebook.com/groups/779703735559611/permalink/1144039595792688/

It's a lot easier to track, but honestly I want you as far away from my personal facebook page as possible, I have to sift through enough idiots as is...

By all means, keep going on about 'oh, you think you dragged me, nah I dragged you' and avoiding the fact that you really have no rebuff to anything I've said - the only thing you can do is call people islamophobic cuz people actually think that shuts down the criticism that some people worship fairy-tales... Fun fact, christians get pressed about it too - something you might find it common, maybe you should find those types and make friends 

200.gif

I really don’t have time to argue with u because none of us will say they are wrong. You do you and share your opinions but when doing it at least try sharing ACTUAL facts and reading books that you quote and call hateful. 

mean girls kiss GIF by Paramount Movies 

CautiousLurker
1 hour ago, ReginaGeorge said:

I really don’t have time to argue with u because none of us will say they are wrong. You do you and share your opinions but when doing it at least try sharing ACTUAL facts and reading books that you quote and call hateful. 

mean girls kiss GIF by Paramount Movies 

No time? More like no actual arguments to present so you just resort to calling people bigots :flower:

Queen of Pop
On 9/29/2019 at 8:03 AM, ltlmnstr said:

Highly strange for a country that is #2 in Transgender operations in the world

That's because they pressure all the gay men into transitioning into women because it's seen as more socially acceptable to be trans than gay. It's really sad

Regina George
55 minutes ago, CautiousLurker said:

No time? More like no actual arguments to present so you just resort to calling people bigots :flower:

jennifer lawrence thumbs up GIF

Noel Sanchez

Girl f**k that whole culture and their ignorance. Give me warning points idc they are a cancer to the world.  Beliefs like that should not be accepted.  PERIODT

Archived