Stefani Tee
Sign in to follow this  
lgbt

76% of the Europeans agree that LGBT people should have equal rights

Featured Posts

Henri Bardot

no shade but im sure luxembourg’s 7% sounds weird to me. id say its less but okay

boys don't cry

Henri Bardot
45 minutes ago, Bloody Grammys said:

slowly working on it :party:

next stop: trans rights :reductive:

oh :rip:

boys don't cry
  • Like 1

FunkYou
2 hours ago, mwjuell91 said:

This is omitting Norway as well who would be likely next to Sweden. Not a part of the EU but still Europe though

Yeah but this is also omitting Ukraine and Moldova who would likely be next to Slovakia haha. Not EU but still Europe. 

I'm pleasantly surprised with the results, that's good! I didn't know Slovakia was that homophobic though. I spent a month there and didn't notice. But I totally noticed about Romania in the two weeks I spent there... my God. 

Zander

It’d be interesting if they broke it down by regions within the country because I can predict what the U.K. would be :triggered:

Woolfsmck
12 hours ago, Bellatrix said:

The European Commission has made a survey about discrimination and it showed that 76% of the people in the EU member states agree that LGBT people should have the same rights as straight people.

76% is a bit low, thanks to the Eastern countries dragging it down :madge: 

Lol at the other 24%

like a cat in a sil, I observe life, moving and still. My words give a clue,look inside to see whats true

RahrahWitch

Thankfully these polls get better with time showing we're slowly getting somewhere but how on earth is that even a question.

Logically, Intellectually how can you give a  reason that Lesbian, Gay and Biexual People shouldn't have the same rights as Straight people. :fail:

ThatBinch

Imagine thinking that your fellow humans don't deserve the same rights as you.  :selena: Religion is just the worst. 

• Like 1