Stefani Tee
Sign in to follow this  
lgbt

76% of the Europeans agree that LGBT people should have equal rights

Featured Posts

tomsches
1 minute ago, RudraCNG said:

What about Azerbaijan? :bradley:

Azerbaijan is NOT Europe!1!!!11!11!1!!!1!!!

RudraCNG
1 minute ago, tomsches said:

Azerbaijan is NOT Europe!1!!!11!11!1!!!1!!!

Hey, it was ranked as a European country last time, that's why I asked :triggered:

Edited by RudraCNG
  • LMAO 1

Anastasios
53 minutes ago, gagaschickens said:

jesus greece:saladga:

all the homophobic grandmas and stuff

I think its because almost the whole country is religious... me as a greek german thinks it is annoying.. people and especially the church are homophobic. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Bellatrix
3 minutes ago, RudraCNG said:

Hey, it was ranked as a European country last time, that's why I asked :triggered:

Yeah, a small part of Azerbaijan is European. However in this case only the member states in the European Union were asked and Azerbaijan is not a member.

• Thanks 1

corvus albus

Pretty happy with most of the results. Germany doing a better job than expected :kiss:

Standing Still
  • Like 1

HookerOnAChurch

Italy at 68% is good but still not enough.  I trust that the new government can do better. Let's hope 

prayer GIF

gagaschickens
58 minutes ago, Anastasios said:

I think its because almost the whole country is religious... me as a greek german thinks it is annoying.. people and especially the church are homophobic. 

yes exactly. everyone loves the church, right? especially older people, which we have a lot of.

Fancy that, it's Dipsy's hat.

homomo

I’ve always been surprised with Czech’s view of LGBT people. It’s funny how a country with such a high population of non-religious people and sex culture can be so homophobic.

LM
3 minutes ago, homomo said:

I’ve always been surprised with Czech’s view of LGBT people. It’s funny how a country with such a high population of non-religious people and sex culture can be so homophobic.

Exactly. I live here and it's really weird. But I have to say that I've never met a person in my life who would be 100% homophobic. Many people are just like "I tolerate them, thay can do what they want unless they do it in front of my face and unless they want any change from the parliament." Which is still wrong af but at least we're improving:vegas:

Also, there is more people than I expected that support equal marriage for same sex couples

Bloody Grammys

slowly working on it :party:

next stop: trans rights :reductive:

Df+2, Df+1, Df+1, F+2+3, SCR+3+4 S! FF B1 when hit 1+2
  • Like 1