Stefani Tee
tech

Iphone 2020 rumoured prototypes leaks

Featured Posts

Red
Just now, RAMROD said:

I want it already :gaycat:

Also the SE2 too! :gaysia:

I don’t know if I could use a smaller phone again, these days I saw someone using an iPhone 5 (I think) and I was like damnnnn what is this phone for ants

if u are reading this 👀👀👀 i hope u become rich 🤑🤑🤑 and successful 🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻

RAMROD
Just now, Red said:

I don’t know if I could use a smaller phone again, these days I saw someone using an iPhone 5 (I think) and I was like damnnnn what is this phone for ants

Rumor has it SE2 will be the size of iPhone 7, but we will see

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ ♥ The ♥ Very ♥ Fine ♥ Versatile ♥ Adaptive ♥ And ♥ Most ♥ Revered ♥ Tech ♥ Dandy ♥

River
5 minutes ago, LordEnigma said:

While I love advancements in technology and seeing them every year - the fact that people dump their perfectly fine phone so easily to get the new thing is crazy to me. I’d have kept my iPhone SE for another 2 years had it not had such low storage :ladyhaha:

Actually in the recent years there is a slow down for all the companies, people are buying new phones every 3-4 years now and not every 1-2 years like before because as you said, the phones are perfectly fine, and now resisting more than the previous generations.

the only Apple phone that really got f-cked up is the iPhone 6, it's still a petty good phone bu technologically speaking it aged badly and became too old for the current tech, it's the only Apple phone that has a short life, it can't even run the iOS 13.

Edited by River
I'm not serious 99% of the times ;)

Red
Just now, RAMROD said:

Rumor has it SE2 will be the size of iPhone 7, but we will see

I could see it working only if it had an iPhone X-like screen on an iPhone SE “body” (I don’t have a better word for it lol)

RAMROD
9 minutes ago, Red said:

I could see it working only if it had an iPhone X-like screen on an iPhone SE “body” (I don’t have a better word for it lol)

I think I understand what you mean. A more rectangular body than the rounded shape that current iPhones have?

Also, the rumor is Apple really serious with doing touch screen  finger print for their 2020 phones, but not the way like some android phones have now, they won't do certain transparent glass placed on lower centre part on the screen so it can be read by the  scanner, Apple wanted that we can unlock the phone from any part of the screen each time the phones having contact to a finger in lock mode  instead.

Edited by RAMROD
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ ♥ The ♥ Very ♥ Fine ♥ Versatile ♥ Adaptive ♥ And ♥ Most ♥ Revered ♥ Tech ♥ Dandy ♥

Red
1 minute ago, RAMROD said:

I think I understand what you mean. A more rectangular body than the rounded shape that current iPhones have?

Also, the rumor is Apple really serious with doing touch screen  finger print for their 2020 phones, but not the way like some android phones have now, they won't do certain transparent glass placed on lower centre part on the screen so it can be read by the  scanner, Apple wanted that we can unlock the phone from any part of the screen each time the phones having contact to a finger in lock mode  instead.

lol good luck marketing that after they said repeatedly that Face ID shits on Touch ID

RAMROD
1 minute ago, Red said:

lol good luck marketing that after they said repeatedly that Face ID shits on Touch ID

Ya, but well, if Apple know one thing, is to make everyone want a new iPhone even when theirs are still perfectly fine. Their ads are always like trying to sell sport cars. :fan:

Rio
30 minutes ago, River Phoenix said:

idk sis it just looks too good to be true tbh... I feel like the notch is still gonna stay for another couple of years or maybe a smaller notch is more realistic imo

Nah it ain’t. Many other phone companies have already gotten rid of the notches. The fingerprint scanner in the iPhone will make a return but beneath the actual display.

• Like 2

agag ydal

This is annoying the 11 literally came out a week ago and people start hoping for the next...

JGD
18 minutes ago, VENSAINT said:

This is annoying the 11 literally came out a week ago and people start hoping for the next...

There’s always hype for the next upgrade.  Especially with Apple doing 3-year cycles now instead of their traditional 2-year cycles.

I caved in and ordered the 11 Pro, coming from an XS.  And you best believe I’ll be ordering this one as well :sis:

It just felt so *bang bang* good *bang bang* good
  • Like 2

misunderstood

OMG HOPE SO THAT NOTCH NEEDED TO BE REMOVED

"I'd rather be poor and happy, than rich and alone"

mvstraw
1 hour ago, River said:

microphone at the top? :laughga:

yes there have been always a microphone at the top

agag ydal
23 minutes ago, JGD said:

There’s always hype for the next upgrade.  Especially with Apple doing 3-year cycles now instead of their traditional 2-year cycles.

I caved in and ordered the 11 Pro, coming from an XS.  And you best believe I’ll be ordering this one as well :sis:

I’m mean I always upgrade every year, but I just wish we could enjoy the current one for a bit before people start talking about the next cycle.

• Like 1

SHALLOW

Looks like any Android from 2019 :huntyga:

Apple is so slow nowadays and it's not innovating that much.

Edited by SHALLOW
Don't you know my a$$ is famous?