What do you think?  

473 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think?

• #firesarahtanno
    • LMs should be stopped
    • undecided

Featured Posts

This is... really embarrassing!

I'm not the biggest fan of Sarah's work all the time, and honestly I'm all for people being constructive in their critiques on her team. But to attempt to launch a hashtag and pull those people into the (obviously non-constructive and overall rude) conversation is mean-spirited.

Keep that stuff in a vacuum. 

3 points in and ready for more

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Glamourpuss said:

At first I was like what even is this and why is somebody passing a photo of someone else as Gaga? and then I realised it's her. :cryga:

On topic though, leave Sarah Tanno alone. 

Me too, but then I remember that shot was a reflection from the mirror, which partially explains why she looked so awkward.

3 points in and ready for more

16 minutes ago, Red said:

Quite the opposite, if she brings the valid points to the table.

You think these people are reasonable? They literally make fun of Gaga's Be Kind mantra and roll their eyes at anything BTWF related, unless Gaga "serves" while carrying it out. 

10 minutes ago, HighwayGuy said:

That’s only a bad picture because they caught gaga at such a bad facial expression... that’s just mean to gaga tbh :triggered:

It's a reflection. 🙄

3 minutes ago, DonatellaPop said:

#EarthSarahTanno

#WaterSarahTanno. Hydration is important. 

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Prismatic Light

I still can't believe there are grown ass men hating on a makeup artist and BULLYING, literally, her online, while also disrespecting their idol (do you know that Gaga would cry looking at this **** towards one of her best friends right?).:saladga:

These people really need to get the **** out of the internet for a day and try to get a life, **** off, really, never heard of a fanbase being so disrespectful towards their fave herself and her friends. :interestinga:

Be kind 🧡

8 minutes ago, Edonis said:

And it goes to show how little these weirdos know about makeup by using that photo as an insult to Sarah's skills. That was in the midst of applying the entire look. Y'all just want to drag her for anything and everything and it shows. And for what? To just to go back to a MUA that could do a variation of one look and introduced Gaga to hard ass drugs and inspired the R Kelly collab but you know what...we're not gonna talk about that...monsters don't deserve ****.  

And that's why Tara has to ask for fan votes to get on some weird ass magazine cover to pay her lupus med  bill and Sarah was made global creative partner

DonatellaPop
Just now, Red said:

#WaterSarahTanno. Hydration is important. 

and Avonga too, sis hasn't been drinking since 2017/2018 :icega:

https://blacklivesmatter.com/

ydnmnme

Gaga should say something, start to block them, idk...

These kids who hate on Sarah were bullied too and now they put their anger and insecurities on Sarah. Poor kids

𝐼 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓃𝒶 𝒷𝑒 𝒶𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇, 𝒷𝓊𝓉 𝐼 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝑒 𝓉𝑜𝓃𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉

#LMgetahobbychallenge

this is wrong but sis is this look serious?:awkney: that looks bad, but this shouldn’t warrant any bullying...

💋 𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕡 𝕐𝕒 ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕌𝕡💋🍪

She's a bad makeup artist but this is just rude to make that trending... online bullying is real and it causes real harm, who knows if she's crying right now. Honestly, not nice

Sanne Godijn
38 minutes ago, geopang said:

If this isn’t proof that Sarah’s makeup is messy, I don’t know what is.

But still. It’s sad that people are actually trying to start this hashtag. This is Gaga’s friend we’re talking about.

It was meant to look good in  pictures not in irl look at the allure photoshoot  it shows you the finished look

Chromaticunt
28 minutes ago, Prismatic Monster said:

I still can't believe there are grown ass men hating on a makeup artist and BULLYING, literally, her online, while also disrespecting their idol (do you know that Gaga would cry looking at this **** towards one of her best friends right?).:saladga:

These people really need to get the **** out of the internet for a day and try to get a life, **** off, really, never heard of a fanbase being so disrespectful towards their fave herself and her friends. :interestinga:

preach GIF by Shalita Grant

Archived