Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga smoking a joint on stage in Amsterdam (09/17)

Jase

Featured Posts

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jase

• jhonyguy04

• omglion

• Bebe

Smoking random " weed" a fan gives you isn't the smartest thing to do. Who knows what else could be in that. It could have been something a bit worse than just weed in that.

Don't smoke random pre-rolled joints from random people. I found out the hard way from a one time random dealer :redface:

Edited by Sabertooth

Gagaloo911

Its weed not crack.

:clap:

That is so hilarious. Gawd I love this woman. :flutter:

Here come the meltdowns even tho they've been WARNED BY GAGA HERSELF that she's gonna be careless and immature this era.

I guarantee this is just the start of many mor careless act :teehee:

Gagaloo911

The issue here is doing this stuff on stage while she's working. As a performer, you're supposed to be professional and not do things that could possibly compromise your performance. Also, you don't want to make it seem like you're influencing your younger fans to do this if there are some in the audience who don't know any better.

Private in Public g0rl :hor:

Tho I do agree she shouldn't take **** like that (that is, to be ingested, or in this case, smoked ) from fans. Who knows what some might lace it with. That's the only part I don't like.

I could care less if she wants to smoke some weed on stage tho. She'll do what the **** she wants regardless anyway. :ohwell:

Smoking random " weed" a fan gives you isn't the smartest thing to do. Who knows what else could be in that. It could have been something a bit worse than just weed in that.

Don't smoke random pre-rolled joints from random people. I found out the hard way from a one time random dealer :redface:

this is the only critical post i can agree with. i'd never use anything someone just gives me. i honestly doubt it really was some random fan, there's a reason she was smoking in amsterdam of all places on stage.

3q425253qwewq

Why Is Weed still so controversial? It's a d--g, but it isnt the same as PCP, Crack - Cocaine, or even the new dreaded "bathsalts." Why is this thread even 8 pages because she lit up a joint. It IS Amsterdam after all. Not like shes smoking pot in the US @ an event, its perfectly normal + natural there. Im not saying everyone here should go light up (though, some of you should, would relax those a--l retentive sphincter muscles...) but its really not the same as her doing c-----e. I know all of the anti-d--gs and "above the influence," would suggest otherwise, and im not even telling people to go smoke pot, by why is the stigma towards this ONE d--g still so severe?

It's in Amsterdam guys...Everyone goes there to smoke weed :fan:

Maybe it's a sign for the cliches in each country...whiskey in Ireland, weed in Holland.. I don't think it's bad. You always have to think about the current audience, and in Holland it's legal so they don't care.