Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga smoking a joint on stage in Amsterdam (09/17)

Jase

Featured Posts

she called her new album ARTpop and she said it was gonna be "the new genre of music"

So I'm afraid it will get worse :(

Good point. lol. Why, Gaga, why. I can only hope.

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jase

• jhonyguy04

• omglion

• Bebe

Flippy

:roll:

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

Cuntalicious

Calm the **** down people! First of all, she's in Amsterdam the capital of weed. Second, it's marihuana not crack, xtc or some other hard d--g.

I was there last night and fans threw dozens of presents on stage, she saw the joint, unpacked it, smelled it and said "Oooh yeah, that's real". She got a lighter that was in a pack of cigarettes a fan threw on stage, she took 3 puffs, threw it into the pit, walked to her piano and said "That's not nearly enough to get me high!" and then she laughed.

It was an amazing show! Better than the Monster Ball I went to, she talked about marihuana, Phillip Treacy, Isabella Blow, how she wished America would be a bit more like Holland, and that she didn't want to lose any more friends.

Edited by Cuntalicious

she called her new album ARTpop and she said it was gonna be "the new genre of music"

So I'm afraid it will get worse :(

she's always over hyping her products. she should just shut up about it. the chance that expectations aren't met is high!

Kermit the frog

she's always over hyping her products. she should just shut up about it. the chance that expectations aren't met is high!

Ikr? If only she could realize that...

Hm, arite, if you say so. I just feel like that there have been some other moments in which she was being a much more blatant try hard. lol.

my personal opinion, ever since she's been hanging out with tara these past i don't know, 6 months or whatever, she's been acting real chic try hard, ego maniac. just saying. :lolgaga:

Lol it's Amsterdam + she's not being a bad example, the children there probably see people doing it every minute every day. :toofunny: