💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Poll: Most likely to become a main Pop girl?

whocares

Most likely to become a main pop girl  

400 members have voted

1. 1. Choose

• Halsey
    • Billie Eilish
    • Lizzo
    • Charli XCX
    • Camilla Cabello
    • Normani
    • Dua Lipa
    • Ava Max
    • Melanie Martinez
    • Other

Featured Posts

Henri Bardot

you old gays don’t understand billie. im glad that she’s only 1 1/2 years older than me lol

pooiota

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BabyMario44
On 9/24/2019 at 5:55 PM, FfFfFfFF said:

People voting Charli XCX and Melanie Martinez

EFAGdUyXkAI0-JO?format=jpg&name=small

Also the ones voting for Billie Eilish

I STAN FOR TALENT

Loyalty

Dua has the highest streamed album. 

She’s delivering pure Pop to us, she’s about to go on a big world tour, her US domination is yet to come

Dua is my fave from this list. Ava and Halsey are ok. The rest I don't use. Only specific singles here and there.:lolly:

Head Empty

Can someone name 2 or 3 Billie Eilish songs that will convince me of her potential? The ones I know so far sound extremely similar to eachother :spin:

You know it's show bizz yeah? It's not only about talent or the voice only.. In fact it's more less than we think about that. it's a magic compination of skills+natural qualifications+personality+brain+luck and right time etc..

only Dua maybe can do it.. shes not something upper class talent (lol) but she have the main pop star quality + standards qualitys..

Camilla is too cute and i like her but, i dont think so..

All the others are too neutral or averege.

And Billie is talented, but very trendish to be timeless..

But we never know

Daylight Jokers

Billie, Halsey, and Dua. They seem to be the only girls who actually care about the music they release and aren't currently flopping. I don't think any of them would be the next Gaga or Rihanna (success-wise) tho. Normani has been pretty quiet after Motivation. Melanie almost made it but the rape allegations ruined her chances. I would say Ava four months ago but the hype for her has died and she hasn't released an album yet. Mess.

Helxig

Billie kinda already is one.

Halsey is also super well known and probably isn't going away fast. Camilla is smashing out the hits atm but I feel like she might fade away?

Part of me wants to say Melanie just because I stan but... nah... I wanna keep her for just us fans.

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

gagaschickens
On 9/24/2019 at 2:37 AM, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

I'm dumb, Billie

F94E966F-0B76-4128-AA83-288ED33C19DA.jpg

リのひ ᄃム刀'イ 尺乇ムり イんノ丂, ᄃム刀 リのひ?

Blown Away

I'm not sure if there will be a new main pop girl anytime soon. Audiences seem so fickle nowadays, they tend to move on from artists rather quickly. Album eras are so short nowadays that the first and second pre-album singles basically is all the era is about, by the time the album drops the era is essentially over. 

Case 1 is Ariana Grande. After the album dropped and 7 rings (pre-album single) ran its course the era was done. BUWYG didn't do much damage. Case 2 is Camila, after Havana/NBTS (both pre-album singles) ran their course the era was done. Sangria Wine and Consequences flopped.

Halsey will fare similarly,  Without Me is basically the entire Manic era. Nightmare, Graveyard and Clementine all flopped, when the album drops the era is over. The same applies to Ava. Sweet But Psycho will be all her debut era is about, So Am I and Torn both flopped. I dont have any hope for Salt, although it would deserve it.

Billie Eyelash, had a post-album release hit but bad guy is basically the WWFAWDWG era. The pre-album singles didn't do much damage anywhere (except for Australia and New Zealand), maybe Bury a Friend did a  bit. The singles after bad guy flopped.

Lizzo will have a similar course. I don't see her having a hit, perhaps one that is actually from her current album, after Good As Hell. I think she has had her Macklemore/Lorde moment, unfortunately. 

Normani...  didn't even get started. Same about Charli XCX (except for a cute moment with Boom Clap) and Melanie Martinez. 

I don't see any of these girls, except for Ariana having another successful era. Billie might pull a Lorde with a semi-successful sophomore lead single ala Green Light but with no hit after that, as for Ava the next album will flop miserably. The same will apply to Halsey. Camila already is proving that with the floppage that is Liar.  Maybe My Oh My will save the era a bit...

The only one that had a long, successful era post-album release is Dua Lipa. Both New Rules and IDGAF were released after the album and were big hits, Homesick as well in Belgium and The Netherlands (aka the only countries it was a single in). She may prove me wrong but I'm not convinced yet. She needs her Teenage Dream/TFM/GGGB era or just a second era as successful as her debut.

So, to make this essay short: None. 

They shipped it, but it got shipped back

Sanne Godijn
4 minutes ago, Blown Away said:

I'm not sure if there will be a new main pop girl anytime soon. Audiences seem so fickle nowadays, they tend to move on from artists rather quickly. Album eras are so short nowadays that the first and second pre-album singles basically is all the era is about, by the time the album drops the era is essentially over. 

Case 1 is Ariana Grande. After the album dropped and 7 rings (pre-album single) ran its course the era was done. BUWYG didn't do much damage. Case 2 is Camila, after Havana/NBTS (both pre-album singles) ran their course the era was done. Sangria Wine and Consequences flopped.

Halsey will fare similarly,  Without Me is basically the entire Manic era. Nightmare, Graveyard and Clementine all flopped, when the album drops the era is over. The same applies to Ava. Sweet But Psycho will be all her debut era is about, So Am I and Torn both flopped. I dont have any hope for Salt, although it would deserve it.

Billie Eyelash, had a post-album release hit but bad guy is basically the WWFAWDWG era. The pre-album singles didn't do much damage anywhere (except for Australia and New Zealand), maybe Bury a Friend did a  bit. The singles after bad guy flopped.

Lizzo will have a similar course. I don't see her having a hit, perhaps one that is actually from her current album, after Good As Hell. I think she has had her Macklemore/Lorde moment, unfortunately. 

Normani...  didn't even get started. Same about Charli XCX (except for a cute moment with Boom Clap) and Melanie Martinez. 

I don't see any of these girls, except for Ariana having another successful era. Billie might pull a Lorde with a semi-successful sophomore lead single ala Green Light but with no hit after that, as for Ava the next album will flop miserably. The same will apply to Halsey. Camila already is proving that with the floppage that is Liar. 

The only one that had a long, successful era post-album release is Dua Lipa. Both New Rules and IDGAF were released after the album and were big hits, Homesick as well in Belgium and The Netherlands (aka the only countries it was a single in). She may prove me wrong but I'm not convinced yet. She needs her Teenage Dream/TFM/GGGB era or just a second era as successful as her debut.

So, to make this essay short: None. 

What is WWFAWDWG?

Archived