đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Poll: Most likely to become a main Pop girl?

whocares

Most likely to become a main pop girl  

400 members have voted

1. 1. Choose

• Halsey
    • Billie Eilish
    • Lizzo
    • Charli XCX
    • Camilla Cabello
    • Normani
    • Dua Lipa
    • Ava Max
    • Melanie Martinez
    • Other

Featured Posts

Both Billie and Lizzo has to showcase consistency in quality in their next project to be considered as such, but out of all the bunch they’re the most close to the title 

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Billie not because that’s who I want but because she had such a voracious fan base already and her debut album sold so much. She was huge before I even heard out her so I’m out of touch now and I think that means she’s gonna Do well

whocares
12 minutes ago, Diente said:

Also, this thread just reminded me the hype for Dua came and went so fast... I completely forgot about her :rip:

She has taken too much to release her sophomore album. It’s affecting her in the same way it affected Lorde.

letsgetdirrty

None. After Xtina’s successful comeback with Liberation those basic b**ches just need to wait for her Spanish album then it’s over for anyone :ohwell:

Xtina | Gaga | Britney | Madonna | Beyoncé | Janet | Ciara | Ashanti | Brandy | Monica | Paula | Jessica

5 hours ago, scarlxrd said:

She really has to work on her stage presence. But I can see where you’re coming from.

That I absolutely do agree with. She looks too "normal" on stage; like a fangirl.

7 hours ago, Haus Swiftie said:

christ no don't let that woman sell out arena's worldwide with that stage presence and generic quality 

:triggered: 

Musery

Adrenaliner
7 hours ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

Normani peaked at like #55 on the hot 100. Why is she even on the list?

33 bish!!!!

but yeah, it flopped

8 hours ago, Santa Stefani said:

In general they still have to get the personality and work on that, I feel they’re kinda lost on their paths.

This! 

Charli xcx is so underrated music wise. I ignored her until recently. My God I am so happy I got into her music. Her catalogue is already impressive. I especially love Number 1 Angel. I just wish her performances would be more conceptual. And of course more consistent vocals.

Another thing that really grabs my attention is the fact that singers like: Charli xcx, Tove Lo, Mø, Bebe Rhexa, Sky Ferreira, Kim petras etc. All support each other and collaborate. Very refreshing as opposed to pitting woman in the industry against each other.

Charli is the only one I could see it happening to in the future but even including her none of them possess that spark that the former pop girls have (and some inevitably lost like Katy and Rihanna, even Beyoncé in some way). But also Kim Petras because she hasn’t put out a bad song yet

Archived