💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Gaga flopping on IG

adamsenigma

Featured Posts

OMonster

Across all her socials (Twitter, FB, Instagram, YouTube) - the Haus Labs promo does not go down too well. 

Not saying it's an indication of the brand's success, though. I think it's more that these pages are for LADY GAGA - not her beauty brand. And, as such, there's a large percentage of her social following who has zero interest in her trying to sell makeup. 

If she posted up a standard selfie, we'd see a million in no time. 

It's not Gaga... it's what she's posting. 

Unless a user specifically likes a brand page, it's a proven stat that they don't like being sold to. And I guess, away from the hardcore monsters, a large majority of Gaga's own 'fans' aren't interested in makeup. 

subtext / fantasy

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
52 minutes ago, OMonster said:

Across all her socials (Twitter, FB, Instagram, YouTube) - the Haus Labs promo does not go down too well. 

Not saying it's an indication of the brand's success, though. I think it's more that these pages are for LADY GAGA - not her beauty brand. And, as such, there's a large percentage of her social following who has zero interest in her trying to sell makeup. 

If she posted up a standard selfie, we'd see a million in no time. 

It's not Gaga... it's what she's posting. 

Unless a user specifically likes a brand page, it's a proven stat that they don't like being sold to. And I guess, away from the hardcore monsters, a large majority of Gaga's own 'fans' aren't interested in makeup. 

And she's well aware of that and really doesn't mind if you don't buy it.  I don't really use the like function that much on insta or twitter. Scrolling down is enough effort for me but just because I don't "like" it on social media doesn't mean I won't buy it. There are bands and TV shows I love and I don't even follow their social pages. I see some acts get 1 or 2 or even 3 million likes on some pictures and it doesn't corrolate to sales. 

I kind of love how Gaga doesn't follow other celebs or interact with them though. She could be the funniest person on social media if she wanted, like Chrissy Teigen (who is erring towards obnoxiously chasing appearances on the comments by celebs page) . She just can't be bothered and she knows she doesn't need that clout. She's been in the game long enough to see through all that fakery. 

Franch Toast

Maybe she needs to post more photos of weekend Dan Horton Audio specials...we haven't had dinner pics in a while. I miss looking at her plates and napkins (will they be paper or cloth? – the suspense!). 

She/Her/Hers

PopThatArt

Can we stop going back to the using likes and views as a determining factor of success? Some people may post solely for the likes because in their deluded little heads, they think this makes them important, so all they do is boast about numbers.After the recent news about bots, payola, people buying everything to appear popular, you need to stop focusing on this crap. 

Go see A Star is Born

SPARTACUS
10 hours ago, adammonroe said:

Her latest posts haven’t even craked past the 1M mark and they are whole ass professional looking shoots literally made for Instagram... :saladga:

Why do you think this is happening? 

Please tell me you're kidding. :koons:

-𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐌𝐀™

TheLameMonster
3 hours ago, Bradley said:

Haus Laboratories smashed, not Gaga :selena:

My bf smashed, not Gaga 

I’m not flawless but I got a diamond heart

ThatAsianGuy
8 hours ago, ydnmnme said:

I’m so glad I spend less time on GGD now. 
Gaga is living her best life right now. Nothing else matters :heart:

GGD is as toxic as twitter and other social sites. Im just here to see  Gaga updates.

HeavyCapiLover

Wtf even some stunning rihanna posts don't pass the 1m likes, and we don't care if she gets 5m or 500k likes it will disapear from instagram anyway. Basic pop girls and influencers showing how perfect they are the one getting the more likes. Yall need to stop give it so much credit this is ridiculous. She also had 100k or 200k over likes for her past tweet so all of this means nothing. I'm so sick of people only caring about the apearance the image and not the real artist or person behind this. Gaga is known for being one of the most talented, successful, fascinating artist of this century and she will become a legend. What wil selena or kylie and all the "IG queens" be remembered for. I have to laugh

3 hours ago, Runway said:

GP likes her selfies not so much her beauty photoshoots 

This I've noticed. I think, of all her photos that have 1m+ likes, more of them are selfies than the more artistically inclined shots, no?

Engagement is weird.

3 points in and ready for more

Archived