💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Gaga flopping on IG

adamsenigma

Featured Posts

LilyLark

Social media isn't truly a barometer of success. Selena is massive on social media, and has she ever sold like Rihanna/Gaga/Bey/Taylor/etc? No. Gaga also barely uses social media, and usually with the exception of Bey, the celebs who get massive numbers on IG tend to mostly have a under 25 fan bases. Even if she was "flopping" (and she's not)...it's not a big deal.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Chromaticunt

I remember a time when Gaga literally only had one or two pictures that had passed the 1M mark.

I wouldn't worry about it.

Defmix100

I'm not set up to get notifications so I see her posts like the GP do and I haven't seen her last few posts on my feed, I've only seen them on here so it might be the same for the GP

I'm just assuming:

Russian chat has relocated somewhere else. Too many earily bird English comments at the beginning so it's not their chat anymore. (Maybe they took off the notifications on purpouse and make post on Russian night time). And the tear and wear of the original reason. 

And who wants to read hate /unkind/dismissive comments post after post. Mirror, mirror on the wall... 

So nothing is flopping but her so called fans. 

Rumi said it, and Jane Austen too.

ThatAsianGuy

Literally everything Gaga does that dont exceeds your expectations is a flop.:saladga: i cant even deal with this fanbase sometimes

I’ll be glad when they get rid of being able to see likes for reasons like this because it gives fans one less thing to fret over. 

2 hours ago, adammonroe said:

Her latest posts haven’t even craked past the 1M mark and they are whole ass professional looking shoots literally made for Instagram... :saladga:

Why do you think this is happening? 

You have too much time on your hands 🙄

20 minutes ago, Zander said:

I’ll be glad when they get rid of being able to see likes for reasons like this because it gives fans one less thing to fret over. 

Don't they ever get exhausted looking for things to be dramatic about. The woman has had the best year of her life career wise and fans act like she's in the doldrums. I've never seen this in other fandoms and I find it bizarre. 

At least we know LGs likes are legit and not bought... Unlike others.. 

ydnmnme

I’m so glad I spend less time on GGD now. 
Gaga is living her best life right now. Nothing else matters :heart:

𝐼 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓃𝒶 𝒷𝑒 𝒶𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇, 𝒷𝓊𝓉 𝐼 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝑒 𝓉𝑜𝓃𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉

Archived