celeb

Lana NFR Tour Setlist

Jenina

Featured Posts

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
President Biden

I like lana’s sound and lyrics, but the sis has no direction. Her albums have no coherence theme to each of them, her graphics are all over the place, the her tours/visuals are just incoherent. I can barely place each song to a specific record

I got drunk

12 minutes ago, Halsey said:

I like lana’s sound and lyrics, but the sis has no direction. Her albums have no coherence theme to each of them, her graphics are all over the place, the her tours/visuals are just incoherent. I can barely place each song to a specific record

But Halsey does? Sis. 

17 minutes ago, Halsey said:

actually Lana’s albums are extremely cohesive. it’s her tours where things get kind of iffy. 

it should’ve been 

1. MAC

2. West Coast

3. Love Song 

4. Venice Bitch (interlude)

5. Video Games 

6. California

7. Freak

8. 24 

9. Bartender 

10. Shades Of Cool (interlude)

11. Ride 

12. The Greatest 

13. Happiness is a butterfly 

14. Next Best American Record (interlude) 

15. Cinnamon Girl 

16. **** It I Love You

17. Doin Time 

18. NFR 

19. Hope Is a dangerous thing 

encore 

20. Get Free

Well I'm disappointed. I'm not the biggest LDR fan but I love NFR and I bought tickets for my boyfriend who's obsessed with her (he doesn't know yet, it's a birthday surprise). I didn't know this was how LDR toured lol, that setlist doesn't make sense.

crackpoppodcast

Happiness is a Butterfly, Love Song and California are legitimately the BEST songs from this record and she’s paying them dust. Maybe the set list will change every night, but I’m glad I didn’t shell out the money for this show. 

Glamourpuss

I was considering going to see her because I love NFR. Cinnamon Girl, How to Disappear and California are my faves on the album. I like some of her previous songs but I'd be pissed off if I bought tickets and the songs I went to see didn't get performed. :noparty:

I should just look on the bright side. It seems she'd only be like this anyway > :lana:

littlepotter
5 hours ago, OBEY said:

where is **** It I love u? the greatest? cinnamon girl????? @littlepotter

IM SO DONE WITH HER BUT ALSO I KINDA LOVE HOW SHE GIVES 0 F*CKS

chaeri pls

littlepotter
15 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

And some of you complained about JWT being a ''Greatest Hits'' tour. :sharon:

Difference is Lana doesn't have any of those :vegas:

chaeri pls

Archived