💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Jeffree Star reviews Haus Labs

Jenina

Featured Posts

6 minutes ago, M Monstre said:

Isn't it weird how all of a sudden y'all love him now when in the last thread y'all were like "HiS OpInIoN dOeSn'T mAtTeR!!!1" :laughga:

Are you a new member or something? :ladyhaha:

What if tomorrow I see you again? Should I say that I used to love you?

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the only sort of negative review hl had right now is manny's and thank god he's not even relevant,,, CHEERS TO THE HL TEAM đŸ„‚đŸ„‚đŸ„‚

StarstruckIllusion

YAAAAAAASSSSSSS

THE PRAISE JUST DID NOT END. 

She is COMINGGG

LilyLark
24 minutes ago, bruceinboots said:

the only sort of negative review hl had right now is manny's and thank god he's not even relevant,,, CHEERS TO THE HL TEAM đŸ„‚đŸ„‚đŸ„‚

To be fair, Manny was pretty objective when he gave a mixed review. It was less his mixed review, and he had the right to not like it , and more him liking some shady comments on social  media that sucked.

Posted almost 2 hours ago and has 300,000 views. That's good promo tbh. 

It seems unanimously across most of the influencer reviews that Glam Attack is the standout product. Be interesting to see her expand on the shade range of that product. 

DoremonLove

I had my trust in gaga and knew she would deliver so happy that its gettig positive reviews :woot: Queen won again:sara:

How can anoyone not love gaga

im not saying that he doesnt have the right to not like it,,, im saying that he is, by far, the only review that is 'sort of' negative and that im glad he's not THAT relevant for most people to depend on before buying a product because that could be bad for the brand

LilyLark
33 minutes ago, AlexDelarge said:

people change :laughga:

LOL we flip flop all the time on here. And to be fair most of us weren't necessarily hating on him or saying he was irrelevant—we were saying a bad review from him wouldn't kill the brand or create some huge backlash for Gaga. He has power, but not that much power. Well, tbf, I was a bit shady—I've been side-eyeing most of the beauty YT people after the whole James Charles debacle because it exposed so many for wanting attention over everything else.

Awakened M
45 minutes ago, Kattys said:

Because it's the best :bradley: I got chained ballerina and gold one, both amazing :bradley:

I believe that one is Legend.:giveup:

I'm not getting any sleep tonight because I woke up to a beautiful life. I'm awake.

LGMonster95
3 minutes ago, bruceinboots said:

im not saying that he doesnt have the right to not like it,,, im saying that he is, by far, the only review that is 'sort of' negative and that im glad he's not THAT relevant for most people to depend on before buying a product because that could be bad for the brand

I watched his review and I really didn't heard something negative, he only said that some products were not really his type but still kinda praised them

LilyLark

Good for Gags. Maybe I'm wrong, but I kind of get the impression that Gags wants this as a smaller business and doesn't want to try and create an empire a la Chrissy or Rihanna. But even if she does keep this as a smaller business, I hope it generates plenty of revenue so that she can buy her masters and continue to do a ton of work through BTWF.

1 minute ago, LGMonster95 said:

I watched his review and I really didn't heard something negative, he only said that some products were not really his type but still kinda praised them

except for the shady comments he liked and that shady moment when he assumed that the applicator for the glam attacks were copied from him.. not literally said but it's there 

Archived