💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Jeffree Star reviews Haus Labs

Jenina

Featured Posts

For those who don't know who Jeffree Star is, watch Shane Dawson's series on him. It's fascinating as he goes behind the scenes and finds out about his success and what got him where he is. His influence is massive in the beauty world and he KNOWS his stuff. The review was clearly unbiased and everything he said was correct and I found the video as a whole really interesting. 

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ally Campana
2 hours ago, chilling said:

They're quite fun to watch! I really enjoy the weird make up ones he does like the pizza eye shadow palette or the colour changing foundation, his reactions are great

Yo just wanna say I fcking loved Sabrina or should I say CAOS. Can’t wait for S3.:excited2:

Does it matter? Damage is done

ThatAsianGuy
1 hour ago, RudzXinc said:

You could just ignore my post. But you seem bothered by my post asking who he is.  :ladyhaha: :bye:

Alot of users here are coming for you for not knowing Jeffree but you keep on defending yourself. Im not bothered. YOU are.that's all folks laughing GIF by Super Deluxe200.gifïżŒ

Rudz Xinc
1 hour ago, ThatAsianGuy said:

Alot of users here are coming for you for not knowing Jeffree but you keep on defending yourself. Im not bothered. YOU are.that's all folks laughing GIF by Super Deluxe200.gifïżŒ

They are answering my question. You could answer it without being a diq. But you just want to be bitchy about it. :bye:

Look at those clowns

I really-really loved his review, I enjoyed watching it a lot :heart: have never been into makeup, because I almost don't use any myself, but good lord it's so entertaining to watch a makeup review, I never knew that! :vegas: Jeffree seems to be a great content creator :applause:

and oh my god Haus Labs products really do look amazing, I'm shocked! :omg: I wasn't expecting the lip gloss and liquid eye shadow to look this awesome. I'm even kinda thinking about buying Gaga's makeup for myself :udidnt:

æœˆă«ă‹ă‚ăŁăŠă€ăŠă—ăŠăă‚ˆïŒđŸŒ™

18 hours ago, ImMatt said:

For those who don't know who Jeffree Star is, watch Shane Dawson's series on him. It's fascinating as he goes behind the scenes and finds out about his success and what got him where he is. His influence is massive in the beauty world and he KNOWS his stuff. The review was clearly unbiased and everything he said was correct and I found the video as a whole really interesting. 

Or watch this review with Shane on Kylie Jenner skin care, 22 mln views.

Archived