Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

"Love Is Like a Melody" The third single off my album!

DC

Featured Posts

Hey guys! Just wanted to announce that I'm now making my song Love Is Like a Melody the third single off my album! The video for it will be coming out soon and I just wanted to give you guys a heads up on it! Hope you like this song! I know it's kind of weird to release singles after album releases sometimes, but hopefully you at least enjoy the single album art I made! :happy: :heart:

zebrastripes

Nice! I'd just like to comment on the vocals, they're a bit overpowering and can't hear the backing music as well.

You're doing good! I am also a musician as well : )

Just now, zebrastripes said:

Nice! I'd just like to comment on the vocals, they're a bit overpowering and can't hear the backing music as well.

You're doing good! I am also a musician as well : )

Thanks! Yeah I've learned to turn the vocals down, it's awkward listening to my songs in a quiet classroom with headphones on and only the vocals being able to be heard :laughga:

My next album everything will be much better! I'm already done with a couple of songs :happy:

Also, weird question, but since you're also a musician, wanna see if we can work on something together? :spin:

zebrastripes
1 minute ago, ProjectJoanne said:

Thanks! Yeah I've learned to turn the vocals down, it's awkward listening to my songs in a quiet classroom with headphones on and only the vocals being able to be heard :laughga:

My next album everything will be much better! I'm already done with a couple of songs :happy:

Also, weird question, but since you're also a musician, wanna see if we can work on something together? :spin:

Sure! I'm gonna message you.

Just now, zebrastripes said:

Sure! I'm gonna message you.

Yay! Awesome! :firega:

Archived