Stefani Tee
Sign in to follow this  
politics

GOP senator caught with child p*rn

Featured Posts

Morphine Prince

A Pennsylvania state senator has been charged with possession of child ****ography, according to the state attorney general’s office.

Republican state Sen. Mike Folmer, 63, represents parts of Lebanon, Dauphin and York counties.

According to a release from Attorney General Josh Shapiro's office, Folmer was arrested Tuesday night after images of child ****ography were found on his phone when police searched his home after obtaining a warrant.

The investigation began after a tip reported that an individual had uploaded an image of child ****ography to the social networking website Tumblr.

Folmer was charged with sexual abuse of children, possession of child ****ography and criminal use of a communication facility, Shapiro said in the release.

Source: https://news.yahoo.com/pennsylvania-lawmaker-charged-possession-child-032245485.html

The friends I've had to bury, they keep me up at night
  • Shook 4
  • Sad 1

Maleficent
4 minutes ago, Morphine Prince said:

The investigation began after a tip reported that an individual had uploaded an image of child ****ography to the social networking website Tumblr.

What kind of sick idiot...hope he rots in a hole

I'm not a witch, I'm a love technician

StarstruckIllusion

Lmao I just saw a comment by a deranged right wing Nazi that democrat senators love child ****. 

hahaha

haha

ha. 

it must suck to be a conservative rn 💀