💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

New Lady Gaga 'AHS Hotel' set picture

monketsharona

Featured Posts

4 minutes ago, Katherine said:

I wish she would return to AHS. I want her to continue acting.

I get the feeling she didn’t leave AHS in good terms :green:

Katherine
1 minute ago, Red said:

I get the feeling she didn’t leave AHS in good terms :green:

Well, part of the cast weren't really happy with Ryan's ideas and his way to execute them... And from that bit we saw on 5F2, Gaga seemed pretty exhausted and stressed, so maybe... It was too much for her (as it was for Evan)

Although, she and Ryan are still in contact, aren't they? There was a rumour Ryan said they'd work together soon, but not AHS-related.

imnotyourbabe10

Hotel was a good season.  Very memorable characters.  Loved the interactions between March, Countess and Ms. Evers.  Liz Taylor was also stood-out.

Fingers crossed that 1984 is cohesive?  I love how AHS can be whatever it wants to be but some of the latest seasons have gone downhill, imho.

Def. wanna see AHS tackle more aliens, a desert setting, a season set in the mountains, and some sort of water-season/Leviathan and coastal backdrop.  A boy can dream....

G U C C I
42 minutes ago, Katherine said:

Well, part of the cast weren't really happy with Ryan's ideas and his way to execute them... And from that bit we saw on 5F2, Gaga seemed pretty exhausted and stressed, so maybe... It was too much for her (as it was for Evan)

Although, she and Ryan are still in contact, aren't they? There was a rumour Ryan said they'd work together soon, but not AHS-related.

After watching a couple of the cast panels (esp the last one with Jessica Lange) I got the impression the cast was not exactly happy about how season 5 was changed once Ryan decided to bring Gaga on board. I know her and Ryan are great friends and he talked about his hopes of working with her in the future during last awards season. I'm not sure Gaga was happy though with how her role on season 6 turned out from watching FF2.

I would love to see her back in action along with Sarah, Kathy, Angela, and of course Jessica! Maybe for season 10 they can bring them back.

1 hour ago, Katherine said:

Ryan acts like nothing happened and Roanoke's backstage was a sea of roses

3 hours ago, Bradley said:

Evan Peters actually looks vampiric :bradley:

He can do things to me. :bradley:

My record with sickly looking, tired, pale, and overall messy white boys is alarming. Thank you for the validation.

3 points in and ready for more

3 hours ago, imnotyourbabe10 said:

Hotel was a good season.  Very memorable characters.  Loved the interactions between March, Countess and Ms. Evers.  Liz Taylor was also stood-out.

Fingers crossed that 1984 is cohesive?  I love how AHS can be whatever it wants to be but some of the latest seasons have gone downhill, imho.

Def. wanna see AHS tackle more aliens, a desert setting, a season set in the mountains, and some sort of water-season/Leviathan and coastal backdrop.  A boy can dream....

I agree. 

Spoiler

Hotel had the best set of characters in the whole series, with an ending that actually wrapped things up, but way too many plotlines (some prominent ones that went nowhere and were honestly boring and predictable aka Detective John). Roanoke was a fun and bold move, and overall entertaining and legitimately scary, but probably had the least involving plot in the whole series. Cult was very well-done and very narratively tight, and I have little complaints about it, except its weird sepia filter. Apocalypse had fun fan-service, an interesting start, and a fantastic performance from Emma, but was overall the worst season of the show. It's... been a wild ride the last few years.

1984 looks like it's hopping on the 80's nostalgia-wave, but I feel like a simple and "cliche" plot might be beneficial for the sake of plot cleanliness, compared to last season. The newer cast, while I'm still a little skeptical, might bring a fresh take on the show. Leslie Grossman was impressive in Cult, and Emma really did great last season. We'll see!

Also, YES on a Lovecraftian/coastal season. I've been daydreaming of it since 2015, tbh. It has the potential to tie in cult horror with Eldritch monsters and coastal fears and sci-fi monsters. So much potential, tbh.

1 hour ago, Red said:

Ryan acts like nothing happened and Roanoke's backstage was a sea of roses

ooo do tell

Bradley
6 minutes ago, Miel said:

My record with sickly looking, tired, pale, and overall messy white boys is alarming. Thank you for the validation.

I could use some introduction and phone numbers. :bradley:

Just now, Miel said:

ooo do tell

Someone already posted here, he said he loved working with her and that he wants to work with her again, as if we didn't watch FF2, lol

Archived