💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Spiked on Sam Smith: "You're still a he"

Akiki

Featured Posts

3 minutes ago, Adarsh said:

Pick up a history book once in a while. People should be aware of the atrocities that third world countries had to go through for merely existing. Anyway can’t argue with an ignorant person.

Have a lovely day! 

:fail:  I'm not ignorant but your point was flawed and so was mine.  I dont see the reason to offend me tbh. It's rude. Maybe you should get an education and some manners

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Stefani Joanne Angelina Germanotta doesn't have a title of nobility, but I have no problem calling her Lady Gaga.

Personally, I think our culture's current obsession with labels and identity is silly and antiquated, but using a person's preferred pronouns, titles, names, or identity is just common courtesy. It doesn't have to be viewed through the lens of identity politics or social justice. It's just about respect and manners. If an older woman in your life wants to be called Ma'am, you wouldn't be like, screw you and your generation's obsessive need for respect! You'd just be polite and call her Ma'am, right?

Don't be a jerk and refuse to use a person's preferred identity. Don't be a jerk and over react if someone accidentally misgenders you, or is totally confused by our cultures shifting view on gender.

Just don't be a jerk.

Wtf is a Spiked??Âż:crossed:

Anyways why bother about how a person identifies themselves just shut up and eat your food.

💋 đ•Šđ•„đ•–đ•Ą 𝕐𝕒 â„‚đ• đ• đ•œđ•šđ•–đ•€ 𝕌𝕡💋đŸȘ

TheQueenLG
9 minutes ago, sampool said:

Like all the boxes expect the pink. Those are few of many examples. Don’t play dumb love, it’s not a cute look. 

pronouns.jpeg?w=720

People have no issue, in the cognitive sense, with remembering the pronouns in which people feel most comfortable being addressed as... 

They have a problem with addressing the fact that some people choose to identify outside of the social construct that is the gender binary. It's not logical for these people to subscribe to the same pronouns as those who decide that their gender fits within the binary, which, again, is really just a social construction. 

Keep up, honey!

LordEnigma
1 hour ago, geopang said:

I mean đŸ€·đŸ»â€â™‚ïž If you look like a lumberjack and you get offended when people address you as he, seems like it’s your issue not theirs

Please tell me exactly where Sam has been offended/triggered about it. Sam simply asked people to do this for them and I highly doubt they will hate anyone who innocently uses the incorrect pronouns.

:triggered: it seems more of a you problem than anyone else.

FlopSlurper
6 minutes ago, Akiki said:

Tbh, the It would be to best choice

sis this is extremely offensive, they aren't animals or objects to be called it, anyways reported

4 minutes ago, Adarsh said:

Pick up a history book once in a while. People should be aware of the atrocities that third world countries had to go through for merely existing. Anyway can’t argue with an ignorant person.

Have a lovely day! 

Let's not forget the past and current struggle of indigenous communities where homosexuality and gender non-confirmity was not only accepted but celebrated, only for white Christian colonialists to come and impose their destructive and toxic set of "morals" and cause even more damage than land stealing and polluting, cultural washing, alcoholism and colonial violence

CyanDante
3 minutes ago, Akiki said:

:fail:  I'm not ignorant but your point was flawed and so was mine.  I dont see the reason to offend me tbh. It's rude. Maybe you should get an education and some manners

Look who's talking about manners :ladyhaha:

I'm not very good with Social MediaᔀáŽč

10 minutes ago, sampool said:

Like all the boxes expect the pink. Those are few of many examples. Don’t play dumb love, it’s not a cute look. 

pronouns.jpeg?w=720

language is not static, it evolves

TheQueenLG
1 minute ago, LordEnigma said:

Please tell me exactly where Sam has been offended/triggered about it. He simply asked people to do this for him and I highly doubt he will hate anyone who innocently uses the incorrect pronouns.

Yes. Just like this. You just innocently used the incorrect pronoun. But at least you're messing up in a way that is accidental. Some people on here would rather use the wrong pronouns intentionally. In the moral sense, that's just wrong!

4 minutes ago, Akiki said:

I should get an education? :air: lmao okay, I guess I really do need a special course in conversing with ignorant people :air:

2 minutes ago, derpmonster said:

You really wanna find ways to disrespect people. You know very well "it" isn't used for people, rather objects. 

But the Non-Binary people say that language is a tool. It would be easier cause it's neutral. No gender. 

I was serious about it. It would make sense. Why even bother using them? 

If non-binary people dont recognize the gender code why would they bother if IT is used for objects or not. 

Isn't pennywise called it. He doesn't seems an object to me. 

Not sure if this applies in more languages but IT can be used for the unknown. Not only objects. 

KingRedd

I’m not in the loop when it comes to all the gender talk. But for me, it’s becoming a little much. I respect everyone and always will but I don’t wanna feel bad and guilty if I see a man/woman  and refer to them as he/she. To me, their are only two genders. I love transgenders because to me they realize what they truly feel they are. I call FTMs he and MTFs she. But to say you’re not a man nor a woman is something my brain doesn’t understand and maybe in time I will but, to me you’re a man or a woman. You can be a feminine man or a tomboy but you’re still one or the other? Idk hmm

May I Read You? 😎

3 minutes ago, LordEnigma said:

Please tell me exactly where Sam has been offended/triggered about it. He simply asked people to do this for him and I highly doubt he will hate anyone who innocently uses the incorrect pronouns.

Lmao. “Preferred pronouns” flew right out the window huh?

• PartySick locked this topic

Archived