💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Spiked on Sam Smith: "You're still a he"

Akiki

Featured Posts

another cis man denying trans and non-binary lived experiences + d*cktating how they should present themselves to society, are we surprised? :triggered:  I mean, you've seen the sh*tshow in sam's coming out thread on here... 

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, geopang said:

I mean đŸ€·đŸ»â€â™‚ïž If you look like a lumberjack and you get offended when people address you as he, seems like it’s your issue not theirs

thats not the issue, at least to my understanding. when one comes out as their pronoun being they/them and someone blatantly disregards this as a means to degrade them, its never ok. if someone incorrectly identifies a non-binary person, they will correct them and ideally the person will take that into consideration and try their best to identify them correctly, and then life will go on. but when one corrects someone who's misgendered them and the person continues to use the wrong pronoun on purpose is when the problem arises.

to be clear: I'm not non-binary and I don't mean to speak for anyone who is. if I got this wrong I would love for (non-binary) people to correct me

aphrodite

ctherainbow

Also, did OP not state in Sam’s coming out thread that OP “understands and respects trans people, but doesn’t understand non-binary people”, or something along those lines?  Interesting then that OP would post such a blatantly trans-hating article.    :classy: 

I'm talkin' 'bout forever, baby.

people skeptical of gender non conforming identities and interested in the issue of non-binary genders inclusion under the trans umbrella, here's a couple of videos by my beloved trans queen Natalie:

I encourage you to share queer and trans affirming texts or videos you know to balance out the transphobia manifesting on ggd lately :) 

13 minutes ago, ltlmnstr said:

Transphobia on GGD? It’s more likely than you think.

We have actually Non-Binary people on this site sincerely raise awareness about Non-Binary life and this site just sh*ts on them.

I’m not gonna take the opinion of a toxic masculinity rag outlet full of alpha male sports seriously.

Like RuPaul’s Drag Race will ever air on Spike

Non-binary doesn’t = Trans, since they don’t acknowledge the existence of gender, so what’s are they ‘transitioning’ to? 

And so what if we have non-binary members? That’s like saying we have Christian members here so we have to agree with whatever they say. 

As humans we’re not obligated to share others believes or practices, as long we’re expressing our opinions in a respectful manner. 

JustinTrudeau

Non-binary people existed long before Europeans arrived in North America, South America, or Asia. It was around as long as people have existed.

Seriously. Some Indigenous populations recognize LGBT+ people in their communities. The First Nations in Canada have an English term for such: Two-Spirited, and is part of our acronym here (LGBTQA2S+). 

Love us, hate us, we're here to stay.

I fell down the stairs once as an actor.

Honestly never even heard of them I’m sure most people haven’t. Best thing to do is just look away and not give them the clicks or the attention that they obviously crave. Good rule of thumb guys vote with your clicks if you don’t like this kind of content don’t engage it don’t advertise with it do your best to ignore its existence and hopefully it was stop existing all together

Mess I read “you’re still a hoe”

mr rogers clown GIF

angels forever, forever angels

ltlmnstr
13 minutes ago, sampool said:

Non-binary doesn’t = Trans, since they don’t acknowledge the existence of gender, so what’s are they ‘transitioning’ to? 

And so what if we have non-binary members? That’s like saying we have Christian members here so we have to agree with whatever they say. 

As humans we’re not obligated to share others believes or practices, as long we’re expressing our opinions in a respectful manner. 

Non-Binary is under the Trans umbrella.

You can take your transphobia and shove it.

It’s not “different beliefs” when it is violence against people. By denying their existence, you propagate a harassment agenda against Non-Binary people on here.  

You and you ilk on here are aggressively running an anti-non-binary campaign.

Since you deny Queer Theory and what GLAAD has helped establish for the community, you’re no better than homophobes.

You are permanently ignored!

18 minutes ago, sampool said:

You don’t have to do anything, someone being non binary has nothing to do with you. It doesn’t cost anything to respect someone’s pronouns. :huntyga:

Also comparing a harmless thing like being non binary with Christianity? The same religion that caused genocide across the planet? The same religion that was forcefully imposed on millions of people  of color by the so called ‘superior’ colonizers? Even my cousin in fourth grade knows better lol 

35 minutes ago, ctherainbow said:

Also, did OP not state in Sam’s coming out thread that OP “understands and respects trans people, but doesn’t understand non-binary people”, or something along those lines?  Interesting then that OP would post such a blatantly trans-hating article.    :classy: 

If I share a Mass shooting, does that makes me a mass shooting lover? You know... some people are not blind and can deal with different points of view. 

I shared cause there are some valid points. But that doesnt mean I agree with 100% of it. 

I still stand that Non Binary people shouldn't be a part of the LGBT. It doesn't make sense to me. 

Just now, ltlmnstr said:

Non-Binary is under the Trans umbrella.

You can take your transphobia and shove it.

It’s not “different beliefs” when it is violence against people. By denying their existence, you propagate a harassment agenda against Non-Binary people on here.  

You and you ilk on here are aggressively running an anti-non-binary campaign.

Since you deny Queer Theory and what GLAAD has helped establish for the community, you’re no better than homophobes.

You are permanently ignored!

No such thing as non-binary, to me atleast. I won’t memorize random, madeup words solely to satisfy someone’s insecurities for being unique. 

Grow a thinker skin or **** off. 

• PartySick locked this topic

Archived