💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Things like this are what makes me dislike Haus Labs

FlopSlurper

Featured Posts

FlopSlurper

I'm not mad at her for selling makeup, get your coins girl. But I hate the clear dishonesty of this whole promo campaign.

I've been vocal in here about her fillers, and for her to mention in this interview how big lips don't matter to her, WHILE having fillers, taht dun make no cents luv :air:

0:48

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
bloody g

that's not what she is saying

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

derpmonster
8 minutes ago, FlopSlurper said:

I've been vocal in here about her fillers

You shouldn't be. It's her face. 

8 minutes ago, FlopSlurper said:

and for her to mention in this interview how big lips don't matter to her, WHILE having fillers, taht dun make no cents luv

The point is to do with this makeup what you like, not just what traditional beauty looks like. That's honest. There's no better way to say it. Some of the featured looks are very different from traditional beauty standards. And she wants to inspire people to do what they want. 

Gaga herself may have fillers but she never ended up looking like the rest of Hollywood A listers or popstars. She's still different looking in her own way. 

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

FlopSlurper
Just now, derpmonster said:

Gaga herself may have fillers but she never ended up looking like the rest of Hollywood A listers or popstars. She's still different looking in her own way. 

that's a whole lie

1 minute ago, Bloody Grammys said:

that's not what she is saying

what is she saying? help a sis out

derpmonster
2 minutes ago, FlopSlurper said:

that's a whole lie

If you think Gaga looks like a traditional beautiful white woman in Hollywood, oh honey the delusion :toofunny:

Everyone literally called her ugly all the time until she dressed up as Ally. Even some red carpet and premier looks made her look masculine and different. She's never dressed up for the male gaze. For the male gays, maybe. She wore a men's suit to Women in Hollywood. 

She's giving examples of the beauty standards everyone has to fit in and the one way she found a way to escape it for her was color. And Haus Labs has COLORFUL palettes. Literally not that hard. 

Well beauty is in the eye of the beholder so if she thinks she’s cute with fillers, that’s her decision :poot: to be fair hers are not even that bad she still looks normal/natural:emma:

💋 𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕡 𝕐𝕒 ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕌𝕡💋🍪

FlopSlurper
1 minute ago, derpmonster said:

If you think Gaga looks like a traditional beautiful white woman in Hollywood, oh honey the delusion :toofunny:

Everyone literally called her ugly all the time until she dressed up as Ally. Even some red carpet and premier looks made her look masculine and different. She's never dressed up for the male gaze. For the male gays, maybe. She wore a men's suit to Women in Hollywood. 

She's giving examples of the beauty standards everyone has to fit in and the one way she found a way to escape it for her was color. And Haus Labs has COLORFUL palettes. Literally not that hard. 

sweetie ever since she had fillers she's been looking more and more like the kardashians-

I think she's saying she doesn't want big lips to matter to YOU, the buyer, if you don't want them, and for you to not feel like you *have* to adhere to one kind of beauty, the current popular and emphasized look -- "I wanna take the pressure off of people" and "You don't have to look like everyone else. you can look like you."

For her, I can only assume at this point that her lip fillers are part of what makes her feel beautiful, but she's repeatedly stated throughout her Haus Labs promo that she wants you to feel comfortable with however you choose to express yourself, even if that includes using products other than Haus Labs, or no makeup at all. She's said as much multiple times.

⚡🐲

FlopSlurper
1 minute ago, Talenti said:

Well beauty is in the eye of the beholder so if she thinks she’s cute with fillers, that’s her decision :poot: to be fair hers are not even that bad she still looks normal/natural:emma:

it's not whether she looks good or not, why is she saying people want big lips but for her it's makeup that matters, but she did have her lips filled, like-

derpmonster
Just now, FlopSlurper said:

sweetie ever since she had fillers she's been looking more and more like the kardashians-

Is Kardashian a Hollywood actress or popstar? 

Did gaga get any permanent surgeries? Does she look like J Lo, Katy Perry, Taylor, Jennifer Aniston, Sandra Bullock, literally any main Hollywood actress or popstar? Even the blonde ones? Nope. 

FlopSlurper
Just now, PEZ said:

I think she's saying she doesn't want big lips to matter to YOU, the buyer, if you don't want them, and for you to not feel like you *have* to adhere to one kind of beauty, the current popular and emphasized look -- "I wanna take the pressure off of people" and "You don't have to look like everyone else. you can look like you."

For her, I can only assume at this point that her lip fillers are part of what makes her feel beautiful, but she's repeatedly stated throughout her Haus Labs promo that she wants you to feel comfortable with however you choose to express yourself, even if that includes using products other than Haus Labs, or no makeup at all. She's said as much multiple times.

if you continue she does say "for me it was color, that's where I found my heart"

derpmonster
1 minute ago, FlopSlurper said:

it's not whether she looks good or not, why is she saying people want big lips but for her it's makeup that matters, but she did have her lips filled, like-

Honey she's not saying that you HAVE to go against all norms, just that you don't have to feel obligated to fit into every norm. Which gaga certainly doesn't. 

FlopSlurper
22 minutes ago, derpmonster said:

Is Kardashian a Hollywood actress or popstar? 

Did gaga get any permanent surgeries? Does she look like J Lo, Katy Perry, Taylor, Jennifer Aniston, Sandra Bullock, literally any main Hollywood actress or popstar? Even the blonde ones? Nope. 

so we're going to pretend that the majority of hollywood doesn't look like kardashian clones because of fillers? okay sis

21 minutes ago, derpmonster said:

Honey she's not saying that you HAVE to go against all norms, just that you don't have to feel obligated to fit into every norm. Which gaga certainly doesn't. 

ever since she had fillers she's been fitting into that new norm more and more, and if you don't sweetie then see it then sweetie idk what to tell you

anyways this isn't a thread about her fillers, it's about the dishonesty of what she's saying, like having her lips done then saying they don't matter to her it's makeup that does

• CyanLights locked this topic

Archived