Featured Posts

This is how she actually sees with the eyelashes

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
36 minutes ago, Rifek said:

Also this :air:

Not DragGing her but she kinda looks like Alaska Thunderfck in the preview :poot:

There could be a 1000 doves in the sky...

rasclautmangos

My most favorite recent look of hers. I would have chosen a different wig, but it still looks really good. Sexy witch vibes.

I do love dark gaga but it does make me think what's going on especially when she does the 666 sign in most of her videos. She's not the only one either just search celebs 666 sign and go to images there all doing it.

Franch Toast

As I mentioned on the other thread that the OP started on the exact same topic, it's all the doing of Dan Horton, aka Mr. 666. He finally succeeded in submitting satanic messages to her through those in-ears. 

She/Her/Hers

yeah the photo is funny but can we talk about how SNATCHING she looks in that outfit?

i really NEED her to spank me with a HL bag while she takes my money away ugh what a queen

... and now i just sit in silence.

16 minutes ago, Judaz said:

I do love dark gaga but it does make me think what's going on especially when she does the 666 sign in most of her videos. She's not the only one either just search celebs 666 sign and go to images there all doing it.

:huntyga:

38 minutes ago, Mustang said:

Not DragGing her but she kinda looks like Alaska Thunderfck in the preview :poot:

I can't believe we've finally come full circle in the Drag-Hole-ian Experience. Wow

3 points in and ready for more

1 hour ago, Franch Toast said:

As I mentioned on the other thread that the OP started on the exact same topic, it's all the doing of Dan Horton, aka Mr. 666. He finally succeeded in submitting satanic messages to her through those in-ears. 

He attended at the party?

Archived