Jump to content
Stefani Tee
question

Did Your Haus Labs Order Ship?

Featured Posts

KANEGAGA

I placed my order directly from the Haus Labs website the very moment it went live and my status still says "Unfulfilled".  I've been seeing posts of other who've gotten their orders ahead of the official launch date.  Anyone else's order status still says unfulfilled?

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
KANEGAGA
Just now, VENSAINT said:

Mine still says unfulfilled too. I ordered it right when orders started!

UGHHH!  I wonder when ours will ship?

  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
VENSAINT
1 minute ago, KANEGAGA said:

UGHHH!  I wonder when ours will ship?

I have a feeling they’ve already ship and we will get them sometime this week. Sometimes with pre-ordering stuff the shipping info hits all at once. But who knows.

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Obman

Mine just says order confirmed. I got an email four days ago that it would be shipping soon, but no tracking details or notice that it has been shipped. 

  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Franch Toast

Not yet. I ordered mine from Amazon. It promises to be delivered by 8 pm on Thursday, the 19th, so I imagine it will ship tomorrow (I'm in the U.S.). Why are some people so lucky to get their packages earlier? I ordered on the first day.  I can pretend to be an "influencer" even though I don't have Twitter and only have an Instagram to follow Gaga, and my makeup skills are like this: 

awkward makeup GIF

  • Like 4
  • LMAO 1
  • Love 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
KANEGAGA
1 minute ago, VENSAINT said:

I have a feeling they’ve already ship and we will get them sometime this week. Sometimes with pre-ordering stuff the shipping info hits all at once. But who knows.

Let's hope so!

 

1 minute ago, Obman said:

Mine just says order confirmed. I got an email four days ago that it would be shipping soon, but no tracking details or notice that it has been shipped. 

I too got the email saying my pre-order is shipping soon and to look out for the tracking email, but the status still says unfulfilled :(  PS you're cute :hor:

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Pamelaisley

I ordered mine from the HL website the night pre-orders went live. I got an email a few days ago saying to keep checking my inbox because my items will be shipping soon. I checked the website and it says they will ship by the 17th so hopefully! Probably won't get it until next Monday though :smh:

spooky and stupid 🦇
  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Obman
2 minutes ago, KANEGAGA said:

I too got the email saying my pre-order is shipping soon and to look out for the tracking email, but the status still says unfulfilled :(  PS you're cute :hor:

Maybe the status will change tomorrow since it technically gets released tonight? And thanks I guess! :sweat: 

  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Marilyn MonHoe
45 minutes ago, Franch Toast said:

Not yet. I ordered mine from Amazon. It promises to be delivered by 8 pm on Thursday, the 19th, so I imagine it will ship tomorrow (I'm in the U.S.). Why are some people so lucky to get their packages earlier? I ordered on the first day.  I can pretend to be an "influencer" even though I don't have Twitter and only have an Instagram to follow Gaga, and my makeup skills are like this: 

awkward makeup GIF

Actually you’ll look like this

191-C8492-1318-4-C48-8-B13-53171-ADC9-B1

  • LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
gabeoz

NO! I pre ordered when it went live :selena: 

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Cello

I pre-ordered mine straight away and have had confirmation of dispatch, but when I track my order it just says it hasn't been picked up by the UK courier yet :noparty:

I'm confused, orders have been received in Australia, Norway, France.. I wonder whats taking so long with some of them! 

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
mmmmonster
15 hours ago, Franch Toast said:

Not yet. I ordered mine from Amazon. It promises to be delivered by 8 pm on Thursday, the 19th, so I imagine it will ship tomorrow (I'm in the U.S.). Why are some people so lucky to get their packages earlier? I ordered on the first day.  

I just checked and I'm on the same boat - for the non-influencers, I'm guessing some international orders shipped earlier and those couriers didn't care to withhold until the launch date, whereas Amazon US is doing everything by the books as HL's retail partner and shipping today/tomorrow.

I thought Amazon would ship last night or earlier though, to ensure that people who preordered would get their products on the launch date.  Guess not :/

  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
KANEGAGA

I'm still waiting for my shipment status to update, it currently still says "unfulfilled".  I even emailed them and have yet to get a reply back.

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
arrtpop

i just got an email saying it shipped five minutes ago but still waiting on my other two orders. i ordered the eyeliner last night so i’m not expecting that email for a few days but my amazon order says it’s coming tomorrow even though it hasn’t shipped? i’m not sure how reliable that is

aphrodite

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...