Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Beyoncé’s team flick off Emmy committee

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

ear condom
37 minutes ago, River said:

It's just shows how arrogant is all the Beyonce brand, the fact that it's written Beyonce on it, doesn't mean it needs to snatch all the rewards

tenor.gif?itemid=8951177

But at the same time, I feel like we wouldn't use this argument if Beyonce was a man. Like it's totally accepted and ok for a man to be arrogant about his work; but arrogant women are problematic .. ?

It's giving me that Spice-like-a-man vibe :

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Mordred said:

tenor.gif?itemid=8951177

But at the same time, I feel like we wouldn't use this argument if Beyonce was a man. Like it's totally accepted and ok for a man to be arrogant about his work; but arrogant women are problematic .. ?

Kanye West, a man, gets more heavily criticized for his arrogance than any of his peers. "But if he wasn't a person of color he wouldn't." Donald Trump, James Cameron, Justin Bieber and a plethora of other successful white male public figures are frequently criticized for their arrogance.

Our culture still considers Beyonce an untouchable goddess, this is just a criticism of the petty behavior her team. I wouldn't make it an identity politics issue.

11 minutes ago, Mordred said:

tenor.gif?itemid=8951177

For me it’s both man and woman, everything needs to be put in perspective in some sense, Beyonce is really one of the best performers if our generation but “one of” and we should see it in that perspective, we put her in a very high pedestal and when you does that, a loss is taken just like her team took it and it shouldn’t happen, it feels like a personal middle finger to the camera team of CK and they worked as much as hard as Homecoming camera team.

CK won in the past and this is my only problem, they had to give others the chance to win the award.

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Sickness

Some of them look 40+... ****ing embarrassing. The untouchable goddess image is wearing off and everyone's aware except for her and her team.

ear condom
6 minutes ago, SKANK said:

Kanye West, a man, gets more heavily criticized for his arrogance than any of his peers. "But if he wasn't a person of color he wouldn't." Donald Trump, James Cameron, Justin Bieber and a plethora of other successful white male public figures are frequently criticized for their arrogance.

Our culture still considers Beyonce an untouchable goddess, this is just a criticism of the petty behavior her team. I wouldn't make it an identity politics issue.

How did I forget about Kanye West haha. Good point 

tumblr_inline_oapas5NmIw1saztcu_500.gif

Frankenztein

No one is entitled to win awards no matter who they are. 

I understand being frustrated when you have put out good work, and feel like it does not get its deserved recognition. But learning to lose with grace is an important life skill, and being a sore loser is rude to the competition who also put out quality work. 

That  reminded me of the photo of Bey and her mother Tina giving the middle finger after the Grammys in 2017. :laughga:

Love Trumps Hate

Definitely not the proper response, especially if she's planning on submitting things in the future. She would have never allowed that 10 years ago. They have every right to be upset and disagree (even I do), but this isn't the way to go about it.

Homecoming's camera work wasn't even good. :triggered:

If CK were to lose, Homecoming won't win anyway, so where does the entitlement come from? :awkney:

KURUSHITOVSKA
8 hours ago, Mordred said:

tenor.gif?itemid=8951177

Her whole career has ben run by males tho. It's not about her gender, it's her full of herself attitude

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

Archived