lady-gaga-performs-perfect-illusion-live

she realy hate us

:giggle:

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LordEnigma
Just now, TheShameMonster said:

I personally like it. Gaga is all about being too much.

It's all up to taste and fits the brand image. Just something I would have done differently :firega:

Also- I know she's always had stronger, more masculine facial features (which I've always loved), but did it used to be this structured? I'm still not fully sure what has or has not been done by her work with Epione.

Not that I mind at all. She looks awesome.

3 points in and ready for more

At least the HLs project has brought Gaga back in terms of image.  It’s nothing like the sophisticated ingenue of the ASIB era or the cowboy hat of Joanne.

Suspiria
17 minutes ago, the Devil of Pop said:

Yaas, will stickers and applique be a part of the HL line eventually? Otherwise, why include them in the picture, right?

This is what I was wondering... the stickers are by far the most interesting part of the look. Seems strange to use them when all they do is take attention away from the actual availabe products used on her face.

Stickers/appliqués have also probably been the most significantly unique/signature part of Gaga's makeup looks since the beginning - from the MBT glittery eye masks, to the C2C brows, to the SB eye makeup. I feel like she has to add them at some point.

Amen Fashion
3 minutes ago, Miel said:

Also- I know she's always had stronger, more masculine facial features (which I've always loved), but did it used to be this structured? I'm still not fully sure what has or has not been done by her work with Epione.

Not that I mind at all. She looks awesome.

It’s more lightning and photoshop rather than Epione. 

Franch Toast

Those lips...I swear I'm straight, but I wouldn't mind making out with her...or more....

She looks gorgeous!! 

She/Her/Hers

radioactive

i’m sorry but this is so... ugly...

like please even the most hardcore stans can’t tell me this looks good i’m hoping this is a joke.

1 minute ago, radioactive said:

like please even the most hardcore stans can’t tell me this looks good i’m hoping this is a joke.

I think she looks awesome? I also don't know much regarding the technicalities of makeup, so there's that.

3 points in and ready for more

1 minute ago, radioactive said:

OK, you wanna fight huh? So #WindexClear

giphy.gif

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

It's a gorgeous photo but I can't tell if its been photoshopped a lot or its the "no photoshop, photoshop look" because she naturally has been blessed with such good skin.

I hope she keeps up with the untouched photos because I think that's quite refreshing.

crisTEAne

do we know anything about this launch party?

i hope tati will be there :pray: 

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

Archived