💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

LittleMonsters.com pre-sale for USA Monsters (Next pre-sale: 10/01)

Jase

Featured Posts

nomorescheisse

Where is the atlantic city date?

I know. :ohno: On LM it says that they don't have information for AC yet, hopefully they didn't scrap it altogether.

• Replies 544
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Alien Tulip

• MANiCURE1295

• pkxd

• gagaisitalian

Daenerys

I don't know where the "Lower" or "club" seats are but I'm taking the most expensive ones I can find so I can be as close to that stage as possible!

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

SO CHEAP! :dead:

"They have as much in common as dinosaurs and goldfish: the cracker kind!" - Penelope Garcia

US tickets are always cheaper than oversees and GA is always cheaper than close seats because only crazy fans and young party-types like to stand and dance the whole time. $85 is about what I expected. Phew!

Fucckkkk I'm so excited and glad I have until Oct 1 to organize all my friends/money. I hope we can buy 4 tickets per person. :S

pink sushi

Why are people so shocked at the prices being "cheap"? :wtf: They are exactly the same as the MB arena prices were. Did any of u seriously expect it to be a ton more? :nails: You can't compare prices of a stadium show of an international artist in other countries with prices for the US.