💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Haus Labs launch event

Stef

Featured Posts

geusst1235

I love how some of you are saying that she sounds "fake" or "pretentious" now like she literally didn't spend years putting on a voice/accent in dozens upon dozens of interviews. That is little hypocritical don't ya think? She has ALWAYS been more theatrical when she gets on stage or is in front of an audience, that is a simple fact.

Besides, you could hear the passion in her voice. This is not something she lazily whipped up in a few months. Making makeup (especially as a startup) takes a **** ton of effort and time. To claim that she's lazy or that this is simply a cash grab is preposterous and disrespectful to Gaga's intense work ethic. Now how about let's actually focus on what she was trying to say with that speech.

She told us that we should spread kindness and love, let's do that instead of criticizing her every move.

• Replies 626
  • Created
  • Last Reply
smitherz

side note: can someone make a separate thread for the Haus Party guestlist? I just want to see pics of people who are there 😩

Vitleysingur

Well, one of the best GGD features is to ignore certain users. :giggle:

There are couple "You've chosen to ignore content by ***. Options " here which makes it more readable. :party:

Dreams of you and me are in the dirt.

IAmNotHere1997
5 minutes ago, Zander said:

Disagreeing doesn't = being unkind or toxic. For some of y'all that's a hard pill to swallow. 

There's a difference between disagreeing and being hateful.

"I simply don't like and support Gaga's decision of launching Haus Labs."

"I f**king hate her. Stop being cupcakes! She looks ugly. She sounds hella boring. FIRE SARAH! Useless hag. Drop LG6 now!"

those are just examples from other fans btw, not saying you're the one that said such things.

13 minutes ago, Mustang said:

That was that :poot:

Gaga I love you, but come back to music please :giveup:

To clarify, even though I’m not really into her new make up brand, I‘m really glad it makes her happy and I still hope it succeeds. 

I know new music is coming soon and will be released, it’s just that I believe that her music is the best way of spreading the message she wants to spread. But that’s just what I think.

There could be a 1000 doves in the sky...

3 minutes ago, GagainsiderNYC said:

If it’s so toxic why are you here?

guys is 2019, people having discussions and disagreements is not toxic, it’s called real life. Learn how to deal with people having different opinions. I swear it will help you on your daily life. 

Because I like to have hope that people aren’t rude for no reason. And hun there’s a difference in disagreeing respectfully and spewing toxic attitude. 

Exhibit A (from you earlier):

Hard work? Lol. Gurl get a grip, she get sa huge paycheck for putting her image On a crappy make up line people will forget about in 1 week. Chill.”

I’ve gone ahead and made the disrespectful language bold for you. Hope that clears things up. 

#𝟏 𝐁𝐢𝐎𝐍𝐢𝐂 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐍

MessyTop
3 minutes ago, Brad said:

Because I like to have hope that people aren’t rude for no reason. And hun there’s a difference in disagreeing respectfully and spewing toxic attitude. 

Exhibit A (from you earlier):

Hard work? Lol. Gurl get a grip, she get sa huge paycheck for putting her image On a crappy make up line people will forget about in 1 week. Chill.”

I’ve gone ahead and made the disrespectful language bold for you. Hope that clears things up. 

That’s your reaction to my comment. I respect your reaction but I’m not calling you names. I just want people to get use to disagreements. It’s called life, and that’s ok.  

I can call the make up crappy, you might think is disrespectful but  I’m live in the US, it’s called freedom of speech. Not hate speech

whocares

My controversial thread being posted today was probably the best idea ever.. Nothing will be remembered from tonight but the meltdown happening here
giphy.gif

2 minutes ago, GagainsiderNYC said:

I dunno who Sarah is and I don’t give 2 fu¥ks!! I love Gaga as a musician and a singer and I’m allowed to say that the speech seemed pushed and cringe. Chill out. I’m still a fan and Im allowed to have an opinion about it. Don’t follow stars blindly, be a person. 

Why are you freaking out over a speech that only hardcore fans will see when  the products are getting great reviews and selling?  I don't give a damn if you aren't interested in make up, either does she. Go do something else with your time.  Y'all getting mad at her for daring to do something that isn't LG6.

Big overgrown toddlers getting themselves into a frenzy over a speech 😂😂😂😂😂

Morphine Prince
Just now, GagainsiderNYC said:

I can cl the make up crappy, you might think is disrespectful but that I’m live in the US, it’s called freedom of speech. Not hate speech

I- 

:lmao: 

Vitleysingur

I literally want to slap someone here. If this is not hard work, bitch please do you archive anything other than battling for your life with keyboards? :ohwell: 

Dreams of you and me are in the dirt.

Archived