💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

Gaga x Inez & Vinoodh: Fashion Film for Mugler (Unedited) [2011]

bxr

Featured Posts

“… and other days, rainbows.”

MUGLER FASHION FILM (UNEDITED)

Lady Gaga for Mugler Fashion Week Opening (Paris, 2011).

Spoiler

“Mugler, Muger, Amen … Fashion … Planet … Mugler … Mugler … Planet … Mugler … Amen, Planet … Mu, mugler …Amen, amen … Amen fashion … Sometimes, my heart, sometimes feels so black, in the dunes of sand … and other days, my heart, feels like rainbows … Mugler, Mugler, Amen … Jesus is the new black … Amen, Mugler … Amen fashion … Amen fashion … Amen … Amen fashion … Jesus is the new black … Jesus is the new black, Amen … Amen Mugler, Amen fashion, Amen fashion, Amen fashion … Can you hear me, can you hear me … I am woman, I am Mugler woman … I am Mugler woman … I am quiet, I am strong … Amen … can you hear me … Jesus is the new black … Mugler … You can smell her … Can you hear her … on the runway, dressed in his best, on the runway, black Jesus … Mugler … Amen, fashion … Amen, Mugler … Mugler … Welcome to the Paris show, welcome to the Paris show, Nicola … Nicopanda … Nicopanda … Planet Mugler … Nicola, Gaga … I am Mugler woman, don’t fxxk with me, don’t fxxk with Mugler, don’t f-f-f don’t fxxk with Mugler woman … Don’t **** with Mugler woman … I will, I will eat you … I will eat you … I will eat you … Mugler woman will eat you … I will eat you, Amen … Say a prayer … style your vision … style your passion … wear out your vision, black Jesus … Mugler, welcome to Paris, it’s fashion week … don’t take them off, you won’t know I’m coming … I am not a model, I am ghost, I am just a prototype of the mind of Nicopanda … I am just a prototype … Amen Nicola, Scheiße, Paris , Paris, I am Paris …  I am Paris … we are Paris … do not anger Mugler woman, she will eat you, Planet Mugler …”

Spoiler

Credits:

LADY GAGA FOR MUGLER SS12 WOMENSWEAR

CREATIVE DIRECTOR: NICOLA FORMICHETTI

MUSIC DIRECTOR: LADY GAGA

FILM DIRECTORS: INEZ & VINOODH

MUSIC: "BLACK JESUS † AMEN FASHION" MUGLER REMIX BY DJ WHITE SHADOW

CINEMATOGRAPHY: DAVID DEVLIN

LIGHTING TECHNICIAN: JODOKUS DRIESSEN

EDIT & COLOR: ALEX ARCE

ASSISTANT EDITOR: THOMAS GIFFORD

POST PRODUCTION: DTOUCH

HAIR: CHRISTIAAN

MAKE UP: JAMES KALIARDOS

MANICURE: DEBORAH LIPPMANN

Regina George

I remember when this came out and I always thought it was so random.. :selena: Like what is that text? But I LOVE this look. Hair and simple make up are beautiful! 

15 minutes ago, ReginaGeorge said:

I remember when this came out and I always thought it was so random.. :selena: Like what is that text? But I LOVE this look. Hair and simple make up are beautiful! 

Gaga bring back these rainbow and black pigtails and teal bangs CHALLENGE DO THAT CHALLENGE

3 points in and ready for more

VOLANTIS

@4:56: POV - Gaga is about to practice cannibalism on you.

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

Archived