Jump to content
politics

Massive Attack In Saudi Arabia Collapses Massive Oil Production


Economy

Featured Posts

Economy
2 hours ago, ACT2 said:

the Saudi gov has put oil production on hold now :ohno:

For how long? Im trying to find info over how long they expect the outage to last

Link to post
Share on other sites

Woolfsmck
30 minutes ago, Economy said:

For how long? Im trying to find info over how long they expect the outage to last

Till they get repairs complete and eliminate the people responsible

like a cat in a sil, I observe life, moving and still. My words give a clue,look inside to see whats true
Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Economy said:

For how long? Im trying to find info over how long they expect the outage to last

no idea 

That's Gossip
Link to post
Share on other sites

Woolfsmck

https://www-m.cnn.com/2019/09/15/middleeast/saudi-oil-attack-lister-analysis-intl/index.html?r=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.cnn.com%2F

 

"Attack on Saudi oil field a game-changer in Gulf confrontation"

 

https://www-m.cnn.com/2019/09/15/politics/trump-us-saudi-arabia-attack-iran-iraq/index.html?r=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.cnn.com%2F

'Trump: US 'locked and loaded depending on verification' of attack on Saudi oil field

 

Unless Iran lays down.  Or the Saudi's call off retaliation...Iran is gonna get fvcked up'

like a cat in a sil, I observe life, moving and still. My words give a clue,look inside to see whats true
Link to post
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Woolfsmck said:

https://www-m.cnn.com/2019/09/15/middleeast/saudi-oil-attack-lister-analysis-intl/index.html?r=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.cnn.com%2F

 

"Attack on Saudi oil field a game-changer in Gulf confrontation"

 

https://www-m.cnn.com/2019/09/15/politics/trump-us-saudi-arabia-attack-iran-iraq/index.html?r=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.cnn.com%2F

'Trump: US 'locked and loaded depending on verification' of attack on Saudi oil field

 

Unless Iran lays down.  Or the Saudi's call off retaliation...Iran is gonna get fvcked up'

it is probably Houthi rebels unfortunately. I highly doubt Iran would engage in something THIS risky. Yes they are being rebellious lately but Iran is a highly intelligent nation and they act in a very calculated manner. They would not do this. It is too risky. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Woolfsmck
5 hours ago, dit said:

it is probably Houthi rebels unfortunately. I highly doubt Iran would engage in something THIS risky. Yes they are being rebellious lately but Iran is a highly intelligent nation and they act in a very calculated manner. They would not do this. It is too risky. 

Ayatollah calls the shots , regardless..

The Saudi's know what they want , and will let us know..

like a cat in a sil, I observe life, moving and still. My words give a clue,look inside to see whats true
Link to post
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Woolfsmck said:

Ayatollah calls the shots , regardless..

The Saudi's know what they want , and will let us know..

You are giving him too much credit. The Ayatollah is symbolic. They too have a very intricate political system that operates in the shadows. Before something gets passed by the Ayatollah it gets sifted through many others. Iran is not a country the US or Saudi Arabia wants to mess with but likewise Iran isn't a country that could handle a coalition of Saudi Arabia and the US against it so both sides are playing a sneaky game. Iran however is clearly not the one that caused this explosion. It would be ludicrous to believe it tbh. They are too vulnerable at the moment to do something this showy. I highly highly doubt it but we shall see. You never know I guess...

Link to post
Share on other sites

Woolfsmck
6 minutes ago, dit said:

You are giving him too much credit. The Ayatollah is symbolic. They too have a very intricate political system that operates in the shadows. Before something gets passed by the Ayatollah it gets sifted through many others. Iran is not a country the US or Saudi Arabia wants to mess with but likewise Iran isn't a country that could handle a coalition of Saudi Arabia and the US against it so both sides are playing a sneaky game. Iran however is clearly not the one that caused this explosion. It would be ludicrous to believe it tbh. They are too vulnerable at the moment to do something this showy. I highly highly doubt it but we shall see. You never know I guess...

I agree , but military action , like the commander and chief of the us, is a direct ayatollah decision...violation means death over there.  

The attacks came from the head, or subordinate members get removed... I think that's part of the evaluation.

like a cat in a sil, I observe life, moving and still. My words give a clue,look inside to see whats true
Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...