Stefani Tee
Sign in to follow this  
politics

Massive Attack In Saudi Arabia Collapses Massive Oil Production

Featured Posts

Economy

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/oilprice.com/Geopolitics/International/100-Oil-Drone-Strikes-Halt-Half-Of-Saudi-Crude-Production.amp.html

Rebels sent an unexpected drone attack that has caused 5 Million Barrels of oil production a day to go offline

shocking video of the explosive fires on link

on the bright side no deaths are reported at this time and Saudi Arabia believes the outage will not be very prolonged

however 5 Million barrels a day is nearly 5% of world production and roughly half of Saudi Arabias daily production. As a result Oil prices could surge in the short term and surge even more if the outage lasts longer than expected 

• Shook 6

JusKeepBreathin

On the home screen the Title reads "Massive attack in Saudi Arabia collapses..." 

I thought it was going to end with, "Trump Hotel."

On the subject:

Great surging oil prices is just what we all wanted on top of Trump tarriffs. :noparty:

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.
  • Thanks 1

RAMROD

:classy:   but we still have oil from Canada 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ ♥ What ♥ A ♥ Fine ♥ Coat ♥ Of ♥ Fur! ♥

Woolfsmck
1 hour ago, Economy said:

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/oilprice.com/Geopolitics/International/100-Oil-Drone-Strikes-Halt-Half-Of-Saudi-Crude-Production.amp.html

Rebels sent an unexpected drone attack that has caused 5 Million Barrels of oil production a day to go offline

shocking video of the explosive fires on link

on the bright side no deaths are reported at this time and Saudi Arabia believes the outage will not be very prolonged

however 5 Million barrels a day is nearly 5% of world production and roughly half of Saudi Arabias daily production. As a result Oil prices could surge in the short term and surge even more if the outage lasts longer than expected 

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/saudi-arabia-shuts-down-about-half-its-oil-output-after-drone-strikes/ar-AAHh2yx?ocid=spartandhp

I'm expecting an excalation of US military action against Iran now....

possibly nukes against them …. hopefully Russia will stay out of it ...

like a cat in a sil, I observe life, moving and still. My words give a clue,look inside to see whats true

LaLuna

Oh boy, guess we'd better get ready for an insane increase in oil prices :triggered:

"Social media is the toilet of the Internet"

Woolfsmck
42 minutes ago, LaLuna said:

Oh boy, guess we'd better get ready for an insane increase in oil prices :triggered:

actually its a 5 percent cut in global production … a lot for one single field ,  but the reserves have been built up so this kind of event won't really impact availability at all … 

Paniced markets however.... it will be interesting how the market reacts on monday

like a cat in a sil, I observe life, moving and still. My words give a clue,look inside to see whats true
  • Like 2

ACT2

I Still Can't believe that this happened here 

houthis are the devil 

LEAK ARTPOP ACT2 BISH
  • Like 1

Woolfsmck

I feel for the Saudi's ...

one thing that happened recently that has me worried a lot  is that the Saudi gov.  has allowed , per request , American military personnel on their land....

This is usually a big no no ...

Economy
2 hours ago, Woolfsmck said:

actually its a 5 percent cut in global production … a lot for one single field ,  but the reserves have been built up so this kind of event won't really impact availability at all … 

Paniced markets however.... it will be interesting how the market reacts on monday

We may have enough supply stock for now but we know investors are gonna jump on the bullish news and drive up the price at least a bit

the extent of the increase i think depends on the length of the outage tho 

• Like 1

Woolfsmck
22 minutes ago, Economy said:

We may have enough supply stock for now but we know investors are gonna jump on the bullish news and drive up the price at least a bit

the extent of the increase i think depends on the length of the outage tho 

that's the prediction … sure … but there is an oil glut .. and alternate sources will quickly pick up production to fill the gap...

Good for the U.S .. and Canada actually … both have unused production capacity..

Plus the Industrial Complex leaders want to bomb the **** out of Iran and thieir oil production … 

the business of war is business.....

If Iran copulates and actually bends to the west … its bad for the military economy.

Economy
1 hour ago, Woolfsmck said:

that's the prediction … sure … but there is an oil glut .. and alternate sources will quickly pick up production to fill the gap...

Good for the U.S .. and Canada actually … both have unused production capacity..

Plus the Industrial Complex leaders want to bomb the **** out of Iran and thieir oil production … 

the business of war is business.....

If Iran copulates and actually bends to the west … its bad for the military economy.

I mean 5 million barrels would be hard to fill even by US and Canada... and Canada has eccess capacity because it has not enough space with pipelines so Canada cant help much until more trains come online to move oil

im saying there could be a short term spike in prices if it seems like the outage could last sometime... on the flip side if it seems like the outage will be very shortlived then probably not much will happen to prices

but the spike would be unlikely to last long tho regardless even if there is one

the next few days and the reports will determine that tho. If it seems like the outage could last even a few weeks, id expect a spike for a a bit of time

i wouldnt mind cuz theres these oil stocks in the red ive been dying to sell off for over a year :triggered:

Edited by Economy

Woolfsmck
50 minutes ago, Economy said:

I mean 5 million barrels would be hard to fill even by US and Canada... and Canada has eccess capacity because it has not enough space with pipelines so Canada cant help much until more trains come online to move oil

im saying there could be a short term spike in prices if it seems like the outage could last sometime... on the flip side if it seems like the outage will be very shortlived then probably not much will happen to prices

but the spike would be unlikely to last long tho regardless even if there is one

the next few days and the reports will determine that tho. If it seems like the outage could last even a few weeks, id expect a spike for a a bit of time

i wouldnt mind cuz theres these oil stocks in the red ive been dying to sell off for over a year :triggered:

Don't forget that the Saudis engineers will be able to erect repairs fairly quick...its  just pipes...

Edited by Woolfsmck
  • Like 1

NightStar
5 hours ago, Woolfsmck said:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/saudi-arabia-shuts-down-about-half-its-oil-output-after-drone-strikes/ar-AAHh2yx?ocid=spartandhp

I'm expecting an excalation of US military action against Iran now....

possibly nukes against them …. hopefully Russia will stay out of it ...

I think Israel and Turkey will matter way more than Russia. They are much closer to Iran and I ain’t sure someone is going to be happy about their neighbors being nuked ‘cause radiation travels through borders  

• Like 1

Woolfsmck
13 minutes ago, NightStar said:

I think Israel and Turkey will matter way more than Russia. They are much closer to Iran and I ain’t sure someone is going to be happy about their neighbors being nuked ‘cause radiation travels through borders  

Good point...Israel already considers themselves at war. .

Turkey will need to lend a hand to prevent Iran from swarming with numerical superiority.

• Like 1