đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Have you done anything "famous" in the fan base?

Siena

Featured Posts

I made a 'I'm Italian' compilation back in the day:

And I made her this tshirt for her birthday, which got quite a bit of attention:

article-0-1CA1011E00000578-818_634x968.j

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No but I try to spread love and be kind to people in my life, online, and to celebrities. So Gaga should be proud of me :poot:

candiedroses

I guess you can say I helpful in getting actual facts about some leaks, i.e. "Nothin' On But The Radio" because I personally asked the songwriter about it & reported back to GGD whenever I got the correct info.  This was back when I was either 14 or 15... I was somewhat well-known amongst the fanbase on Twitter, as well. It's been a while, I'm 23 now, so that just made me feel really old... wow.. I've spent 9 years on here?..  whenever GagaDaily forums switched from GagaDailyBoards over to here was about the time I stopped being known for anything in the fanbase because it doesn't seem like every user from the old boards made it over here, the ones who I knew personally.

SharkmanthaC

I want to know if there is anyone on here that got the phone calls from The Monster Ball.

Or got up on stage with her at a concert. Or had their letter read.

she/her/hers

KatieJudasGaga4
1 minute ago, SamanthaC said:

I want to know if there is anyone on here that got the phone calls from The Monster Ball.

Or got up on stage with her at a concert. Or had their letter read.

I know for sure that @Timmers got to have a phone call with Gaga at the Monster Ball in Cleveland

crackpoppodcast

Yes I was a supporting actor in the critically acclaimed blockbuster spectacle “A Star is Born”! Aka I was an extra and my scene didn’t even make the final cut. 

MonsterBall13

I brought the letter reading trend back to the Joanne World Tour when Gaga changed my life forever and read my letter in Toronto two years ago

SharkmanthaC
30 minutes ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

I know for sure that @Timmers got to have a phone call with Gaga at the Monster Ball in Cleveland

OMG @Timmers can you share about this experience? How did you get selected?? I got teary eyed listening to this.

22 minutes ago, MonsterBall13 said:

I brought the letter reading trend back to the Joanne World Tour when Gaga changed my life forever and read my letter in Toronto two years ago

Do you have video of this? What an awesome thing! 

she/her/hers

MonsterBall13
6 minutes ago, SamanthaC said:

OMG @Timmers can you share about this experience? How did you get selected?? I got teary eyed listening to this.

Do you have video of this? What an awesome thing! 

Woolfsmck

lemme see..

(uses calculator)

Icon posts that make no sense ...unless yur an artist.... check

sing … nope

dance... nope

pose nude … nope

dress up fancy and pose for magazine … nope ...

Talk to lady gaga .. like ever …  nope

I suck ...

:tea:

like a cat in a sil, I observe life, moving and still. My words give a clue,look inside to see whats true

I can go into this for sure! But let's also remember Radio ARTPOP was me :kiss: If anyone here doesn't know about it, I'll explain that, too.

3 hours ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

3 hours ago, SamanthaC said:

During the tour in America, every show had "dark angels" waking around who were Virgin Mobile tour staff members with a small form to fill out to sign up for the contest.

I was not old enough to sign up during my first Monster Ball. My second one, I didn't win or arrived too late because I was meeting Gaga outside her hotel before the show.

My third, where I won the phone call, was the last concert of all the American tour dates. I did NOT sign up with a dark angel. I came to Cleveland from Indianapolis with my boyfriend at the time, Nathan, and we broke up on the way there. He had severe social anxiety and demanded that I go inside without him. About an hour later, I was waiting near the entrance of the arena for him to come in. Right after he came in, a door opened behind me (I didn't even realize there was a door there) and an older gentleman stepped out of what appeared to be a closet-sized work space. He asked if we'd signed up for the contest yet, and I said I had but my friend hadn't. He had us both fill out a form, saying "I have to have this whole stack of forms filled out before the show starts, so it's okay if you want to fill one out even though you already did." He talked to us for 10-15 minutes, getting to know us and asking a lot of questions about our love for Gaga. Nathan wasn't a big Gaga fan. Just me. Before he ended the conversation, he had me fill out three or more contest entry forms, in addition to the two I'd already filled out. We asked him how the job works with Virgin Mobile. He said (and this is verbatim, I will NEVER forget it because I immediately began to wonder if I'd just won the contest): "Let's just say, at the end of the night, I step on the Virgin Mobile bus, and everybody shuts up."

During the opening act, Semi Precious Weapons, a guy in a staff uniform who I hadn't seen yet came down the steps towards our seats clearly looking at the row numbers. My heart was racing. Going nuts. And then he found me. He asked me to come with him into the arena hall so we could talk without all the noise of the concert. He told me I had won and how the contest would work. He also told me that the winner gets a seat upgrade, but my seats were better than the upgrade so he gave me the choice of staying in my seat or moving to the contest seats. I stayed in mine. 

When I came back, I knew within 5 minutes what I was going to say to her, and I kept repeating it so I wouldn't forget it. My main inspiration was the clip we had from the HBO special. This was before the HBO special came out, but we had the clip of her crying in her dressing room and saying something like "They need me to be brave, but I don't feel brave. I just want to be a queen for them." This is why I HAD to tell her that she isn't just brave for us, that we, monsters, are brave for HER. 

Nathan asked me what I was going to say to her. He was invited to be a part of the call, too. It's for "you and one of your guests." I told him, and he said, "Well if you're going to say all that, can I tell her that I think Judas SUCKS?" We got into a huge fight about this, and he left the arena. I didn't know if he was coming back or not, but he was still gone when they came and got me during Gaga's performance to set me up for the phone call. 

Two wonderful women, one named Danielle and the other Tracy (photographer and author of Heal This Way), explained everything to me as I was taken into a private elevator and explained how the show would work. The phone call would be fake. I was set up with a microphone pack on my waist, and a phone-shaped plastic box that had a small microphone attached to it. This is why the phone call dialing sounds the same in every show. This is also why the contest winner is always in the same area of each arena when Gaga calls. It would take FOREVER for the lights and Gaga to find the phone call winner in the audience if she was actually calling a phone.

During this set up, Nathan had returned to the stadium and texted me 8 times and called me 40 times. My nerves where everywhere and I was SO anxious, but in the back of my mind I kept thinking "**** HIM, this is my chance with her."

Phone call happened. I went back to my seat. When there were about four songs left, the Virgin Mobile crew came and got me to take me to the side of the stage. Nathan came with us. He argued and yelled at me the whole time. Security wouldn't  separate him from me though I asked. They said "If you came together, we can't stop him from harassing you." But the Virgin Mobile person told me "If you guys can't stop, neither of you will see her." As we got to the VIP entrance, he asked me, "Is this guy coming with you or not?" I said no, and he slapped a VIP pass sticker on me and told Gaga's security to fight Nathan off if he tried to enter the VIP area. 

I had Justin Tranter (who was very clearly on drugs) and Lady Starlight dancing by me while I waited for the show to end. Before the last song (I think), security took me to a hallway backstage where I would wait to meet her. Eventually she came walking from the stage to the hallway, wearing her Born This Way yellow dress. She was barefoot and I was shocked at how short she was. She said hi and asked me to tell her what my name was, it'd been awhile since the call. She thanked me so much for everything and gave me a big hug. She asked if I had anything for her to sign, but all I had was my concert ticket and a CD-ROM of photos that Virgin Mobile took during the call. She signed both (unfortunately these were lost during multiple moves across the country). Then I told her about my fansite (Blueberry Kiss Me) and asked if she could film a video for it, and she said of course! Then we made this video below. She told me she loves me and then she went off on to whatever she had next.

The blowup with Nathan and the fear I wouldn't get to meet her because of him had me extremely shook up, and I was so nervous. You can tell I'm just sort of frozen and numb in this video. But that was it! They led me to an elevator from that hallway, and it took me to a place near the entrance of the arena. Before I got on, Danielle told me that was the best phone call she'd ever seen and she was teary-eyed. She said she was so glad she got to meet me, and she wanted me to have her wings (part of the dark angel costume). That was amazing. They were also lost in the moves though :( When I got off the elevator, people immediately saw me and ran up to me to talk about the phone call. It was awesome. 

My name isn't Timmers

Woolfsmck
1 hour ago, Timmers said:

I can go into this for sure! But let's also remember Radio ARTPOP was me :kiss: If anyone here doesn't know about it, I'll explain that, too.

During the tour in America, every show had "dark angels" waking around who were Virgin Mobile tour staff members with a small form to fill out to sign up for the contest.

I was not old enough to sign up during my first Monster Ball. My second one, I didn't win or arrived too late because I was meeting Gaga outside her hotel before the show.

My third, where I won the phone call, was the last concert of all the American tour dates. I did NOT sign up with a dark angel. I came to Cleveland from Indianapolis with my boyfriend at the time, Nathan, and we broke up on the way there. He had severe social anxiety and demanded that I go inside without him. About an hour later, I was waiting near the entrance of the arena for him to come in. Right after he came in, a door opened behind me (I didn't even realize there was a door there) and an older gentleman stepped out of what appeared to be a closet-sized work space. He asked if we'd signed up for the contest yet, and I said I had but my friend hadn't. He had us both fill out a form, saying "I have to have this whole stack of forms filled out before the show starts, so it's okay if you want to fill one out even though you already did." He talked to us for 10-15 minutes, getting to know us and asking a lot of questions about our love for Gaga. Nathan wasn't a big Gaga fan. Just me. Before he ended the conversation, he had me fill out three or more contest entry forms, in addition to the two I'd already filled out. We asked him how the job works with Virgin Mobile. He said (and this is verbatim, I will NEVER forget it because I immediately began to wonder if I'd just won the contest): "Let's just say, at the end of the night, I step on the Virgin Mobile bus, and everybody shuts up."

During the opening act, Semi Precious Weapons, a guy in a staff uniform who I hadn't seen yet came down the steps towards our seats clearly looking at the row numbers. My heart was racing. Going nuts. And then he found me. He asked me to come with him into the arena hall so we could talk without all the noise of the concert. He told me I had won and how the contest would work. He also told me that the winner gets a seat upgrade, but my seats were better than the upgrade so he gave me the choice of staying in my seat or moving to the contest seats. I stayed in mine. 

When I came back, I knew within 5 minutes what I was going to say to her, and I kept repeating it so I wouldn't forget it. My main inspiration was the clip we had from the HBO special. This was before the HBO special came out, but we had the clip of her crying in her dressing room and saying something like "They need me to be brave, but I don't feel brave. I just want to be a queen for them." This is why I HAD to tell her that she isn't just brave for us, that we, monsters, are brave for HER. 

Nathan asked me what I was going to say to her. He was invited to be a part of the call, too. It's for "you and one of your guests." I told him, and he said, "Well if you're going to say all that, can I tell her that I think Judas SUCKS?" We got into a huge fight about this, and he left the arena. I didn't know if he was coming back or not, but he was still gone when they came and got me during Gaga's performance to set me up for the phone call. 

Two wonderful women, one named Danielle and the other Tracy (photographer and author of Heal This Way), explained everything to me as I was taken into a private elevator and explained how the show would work. The phone call would be fake. I was set up with a microphone pack on my waist, and a phone-shaped plastic box that had a small microphone attached to it. This is why the phone call dialing sounds the same in every show. This is also why the contest winner is always in the same area of each arena when Gaga calls. It would take FOREVER for the lights and Gaga to find the phone call winner in the audience if she was actually calling a phone.

During this set up, Nathan had returned to the stadium and texted me 8 times and called me 40 times. My nerves where everywhere and I was SO anxious, but in the back of my mind I kept thinking "**** HIM, this is my chance with her."

Phone call happened. I went back to my seat. When there were about four songs left, the Virgin Mobile crew came and got me to take me to the side of the stage. Nathan came with us. He argued and yelled at me the whole time. Security wouldn't  separate him from me though I asked. They said "If you came together, we can't stop him from harassing you." But the Virgin Mobile person told me "If you guys can't stop, neither of you will see her." As we got to the VIP entrance, he asked me, "Is this guy coming with you or not?" I said no, and he slapped a VIP pass sticker on me and told Gaga's security to fight Nathan off if he tried to enter the VIP area. 

I had Justin Tranter (who was very clearly on drugs) and Lady Starlight dancing by me while I waited for the show to end. Before the last song (I think), security took me to a hallway backstage where I would wait to meet her. Eventually she came walking from the stage to the hallway, wearing her Born This Way yellow dress. She was barefoot and I was shocked at how short she was. She said hi and asked me to tell her what my name was, it'd been awhile since the call. She thanked me so much for everything and gave me a big hug. She asked if I had anything for her to sign, but all I had was my concert ticket and a CD-ROM of photos that Virgin Mobile took during the call. She signed both (unfortunately these were lost during multiple moves across the country). Then I told her about my fansite (Blueberry Kiss Me) and asked if she could film a video for it, and she said of course! Then we made this video below. She told me she loves me and then she went off on to whatever she had next.

The blowup with Nathan and the fear I wouldn't get to meet her because of him had me extremely shook up, and I was so nervous. You can tell I'm just sort of frozen and numb in this video. But that was it! They led me to an elevator from that hallway, and it took me to a place near the entrance of the arena. Before I got on, Danielle told me that was the best phone call she'd ever seen and she was teary-eyed. She said she was so glad she got to meet me, and she wanted me to have her wings (part of the dark angel costume). That was amazing. They were also lost in the moves though :( When I got off the elevator, people immediately saw me and ran up to me to talk about the phone call. It was awesome. 

Pretty cool way to treat her fans...

like a cat in a sil, I observe life, moving and still. My words give a clue,look inside to see whats true

Archived