Featured Posts

Sounds like me and my friends drunk singing on a Saturday night :laughga:

angels forever, forever angels

adamsenigma
2 minutes ago, TheShameMonster said:

Sounds like me and my friends drunk singing on a Saturday night :laughga:

Just now, Mister Gaga said:

They sound...strange i guess :huntyga:

Yeah well I mean they are just messing around, but they are talented AF, I used to hate them but now I really enjoy their music (they have tons of bops) and their shows are amazing and top quality tbh, their stamina is beyond

I think they were singing it for fun so there’s no reason to over analyze or be negative about it guys:smh: that’s a mood I love to sing passionately and terribly in the car when it plays on the radio:ladyhaha:

💋 đ•Šđ•„đ•–đ•Ą 𝕐𝕒 â„‚đ• đ• đ•œđ•šđ•–đ•€ 𝕌𝕡💋đŸȘ

Tom Nook
28 minutes ago, adammonroe said:

BTW is the grammar on the tweet good? English is not my mother tongue so... :vegas:

Yes

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

derpmonster
30 minutes ago, adammonroe said:

BTW is the grammar on the tweet good?

I would say "on a new video" is kinda weird. "In a new video" would make more sense but it seems fine otherwise!

It's also kinda hard to indicate possession with "'s" when you're talking about two entities but ignore that :huntyga:

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

Luna Lovegood

Promo is promo. And if BTS ever to collab with Gaga #1 is basically guaranteed for Hot 100

luna’s advocate

adamsenigma
11 minutes ago, derpmonster said:

I would say "on a new video" is kinda weird. "In a new video" would make more sense but it seems fine otherwise!

It's also kinda hard to indicate possession with "'s" when you're talking about two entities but ignore that :huntyga:

Oh ok, just deleted the tweet, I want it to look decent :messga: So it should say "Lady Gaga and Bradley Cooper" right? without the "'s" 

EDIT: Just checked and that was alright, I can use the apostrophe after "Cooper" ndjfj

Archived