Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Born This Way Era Appreciation!

Smother Em Eh

Featured Posts

Smother Em Eh

This is like not only Gaga’s most legendary era, but probably one of the most legendary eras of any pop star, EVER! 

Gaga had this full on eccentric, edgy and bad a** fierceness about her that was a slay! 

This Era served everything! It served amazing music, visuals, performances, leather fashion. I loved the horns and prosthetics she had on. I also loved the eyeliner too. She looked like a bad a** rocker chick and I love it! 

giphy.gif

11971cad27193e76eda89c49458108f3.jpg

95b33718b937989775418da4aefae695.jpg

IMG_0708.jpg

Imagine any of the other pop girls wearing horns, prosthetics, heavy eyeliner and all. It would look weird, but Gaga does it effortlessly! 

sag.w710.h473.2x.gif

Also was she inspired by Amy Winehouse or Marilyn Manson with the dark imagery and eyeliner or was it just part of the BTW concept? 

Anyways thoughts? 

I miss BTW Gaga! 

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

Borislshere

My least favorite album by my all time favorite era. Especially the holidays 

A2_28329.jpg

Lady-GaGa-Performs-at-Dick-Clark%E2%80%9

2011 was the last year I was truly truly happy and I think these events were just the cherry on top

It stinks that this era gives me bad vibes because even though it was amazing to live through it and more amazing to look back at its brilliance, I know that this is when the cracks in her armor began to show and culminate in the literal shattering of her body, reputation, and the Lady Gaga of 08-13. 

I criticize TFM being 9 song since I think it cost her some awards; but, imagine this era with more restraint and editing and less ego/conflict? What if Gaga picked her battles and got MTN as the lead? What if she didn’t play Hair vs EOG And just gave us a flawless EOG rollout with full MV? 

How could this era of owning every form of entertainment  pop star could possibly cross over into end with a total shutout and funeral at the Grammys? It was a funeral for a lot of what LG was up to that point and this era deserved a better adieu.

I've been thinking about this performance a lot lately...

3b5531128d8b5eb3afe21aa199633992.png

BTW really showed the world that she was more than just a popstar. No other star could compare to her genious. Gay Icon, badass activist. :sara:

underneath the pine

RochestrMonstr
2 hours ago, JustJames said:

It stinks that this era gives me bad vibes because even though it was amazing to live through it and more amazing to look back at its brilliance, I know that this is when the cracks in her armor began to show and culminate in the literal shattering of her body, reputation, and the Lady Gaga of 08-13. 

I criticize TFM being 9 song since I think it cost her some awards; but, imagine this era with more restraint and editing and less ego/conflict? What if Gaga picked her battles and got MTN as the lead? What if she didn’t play Hair vs EOG And just gave us a flawless EOG rollout with full MV? 

How could this era of owning every form of entertainment  pop star could possibly cross over into end with a total shutout and funeral at the Grammys? It was a funeral for a lot of what LG was up to that point and this era deserved a better adieu.

This. BTW era was a lot of fun, but it’s always going to stand out to me as the era where Gaga became overexposed in a bad way. 

IAmNotHere1997

My favourite Gaga era :firega:

I know she wasn't in the best place when it comes to her health and management stuff, but she was so bold, fearless, outspoken, and fierce. Every step of her was an entire event. Everything related to this era was perfect :flutter:

crybrowz

Literally the best era by a pop star EVER - anyone who says otherwise eats cockroaches and drinks urine I'm sorry but its the truth 

Archived