new video

Ariana Grande, Miley Cyrus, Lana Del Rey - Don’t Call Me Angel

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply
noisullitcefrep

Ariana made the video boring. Miley and Lana did great and I now want a collab of only those two tbh:firega: Something along the lines of Slide Away, but mixed with Lana's uniqueness

ChromeAngel

I don’t like it at all and for no reason other than I don’t think it’s a very good song. Nothing to do with Ariana or Miley. It’s boring and unmemorable

Rudz Xinc

Lana really doesn't fit for this song, but they give her part in the bridge, because that the only part that could work. :ladyhaha:

This is basically Ariana featuring Miley & Lana.

I do enjoy the song tho.

Look at those clowns

Widows Kiss

It had potential to be a really great song but the chorus isn't catchy at all and Miley's verse sounds like it doesn't fit the melody. While Lana's part is great, it seems highly out of place in this song although it wouldn't feel as bad if the rest of the song simply had better and catchier lyrics. They wasted a great bassline.

SchwineLove
3 minutes ago, mister max said:

For some reason it reminds me of kpop

A BOP yess I love it

It reminds me of the mediocre version of Red Velvet's RBB

I really like Miley’s and Lana’s verses, Ariana’s part is cute as well but the instrumentals are a mess and I feel like it’s going to age so bad :toofunny:

III

Saint Gaga

I didn't like it first,because everything felt too rushed & out of place.But after listening it for the 36th time,It grew on me. & Lana's part makes me wanna choke on D while it playing on the background

Archived