new video

Ariana Grande, Miley Cyrus, Lana Del Rey - Don’t Call Me Angel

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

my third comment here

i'd like some more of that obscure (but clearly Pop) beat for White Hot Forever (the one in Lana's part)

in a Full Lana Song with a nicely worked melody that'd be heavenly :pray:

it kinda sounded like a bamboo and i'm here for mr. bamboo beat :tony:

ice heard one side from above

I don't like Lana's part. It throws the song off a bit. I get bringing her vibe but it was a drag. I wish she got the second verse and then sang the bridge with Ariana and Miley or something all harmonizing at the same time. Miley's part was the best sonically speaking. She is just so aggressive and her tone is so warm.

In terms of the mv I loved all three lol. Lana's awkwardness was so charming and Miley served POWER and gave the most convincing presentation. Ari was cute as usual but it fit cuz Lana presented herself as the dangerous and mysterious member, Miley as the tough tomboy member and Ari as the girly member.

BlingNotTheMusic

Literally Thank U Next + Mother's Daughter + a sprinkle of Lust For Life

Love Lana but she was so out of place and awkward in the video :lana:

She's getting coin though so she wins in the end :pray:

Why is Ariana singing everything when the 3 could sing each one a chorus? But as always Lana blew my wig with her part :firega: Miley and her needed more spotlight too :saladga:

What if tomorrow I see you again? Should I say that I used to love you?

TheSlash

I mean, this song is really good ( I like Ari's part the least, tho :awkney: ). The only thing that really bothers me is Lana. I love her part, it has something sensual about it and was perfect the way it was. But I wanted to hear her in a different sound, not a designated part specifically for Lana. They should've included her in a Miley's or Ariana's verse :neyde: .

Ew, David!

Lana >Ariana>Miley music wise.

All of them were awkward together and Miley trying to lick Ariana was ****ing gross. Bish claims to have grown up but she's still sticking that nasty tongue out. Staup. 

Also the wings are played out. 

Lana was the only entertaining thing about this video. 

Luna Lovegood

generic af but lana and Miley killed it

luna’s advocate

4 minutes ago, TheSlash said:

I mean, this song is really good ( I like Ari's part the least, tho :awkney: ). The only thing that really bothers me is Lana. I love her part, it has something sensual about it and was perfect the way it was. But I wanted to hear her in a different sound, not a designated part specifically for Lana. They should've included her in a Miley's or Ariana's verse :neyde: .

I agree, I love Lana and his usual style, and I was very excited to hear her in a new register (a pop upbeat track in this case) but this is not what we got.

The video is good, the song is OK but nothing else, I didnt have high expectations so i was not disapppointed

Archived