1 hour ago, MANiCURE 6 said:

NoĀ words needed.

1019-allure-cover-lady-gaga-aura-tout-vu

1019-allure-cover-lady-gaga-erickson-ear

1019-allure-cover-lady-gaga-aura-tout-vu

1019-allure-cover-lady-gaga-laurel-dewit

1019-allure-cover-lady-gaga-alexander-mc

THIS is screaming ARTPOP so loud !Ā 

This literally looks like a higher budget be soon of the ARTPOP photoshoot, we have to stanĀ :giveup:

(although some of these look like they have a blurred effect and I lowkey donā€™t live for that but sheā€™s still serving :poot:Ā :sara:)

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

1 hour ago, ThatBinch said:

I don't know if Bobby really is acting in her best interests? After she postponedĀ Joanne shows the first time round, the natural thing to do would be to book new shows with plenty of time in between each one. He should have tried harder to make sure it wouldn't happen again. Not only was her physical and mental wellbeing at stake, but her brand too. I had my show postponed and then cancelled again and tbh I was so disappointed at the time, I wasn't sure if I wanted to see her perform again.Ā  I didn't blame her, I blamed her management and still do. That second series of cancellations should have been avoided, and yet they put her out on the road again with the same frequency of shows. No wonder she broke.

EDIT: To clarifyĀ  I would ofc see her again now but I wonder about Bobby, not going to lie...

At the end of the day itā€™s Gagaā€™s call. If she wanted to keep pushing itā€™s not for Bobby to say no. He might try to nudge her a certain way but final call is Gaga and tbh it sounds like classic Gaga to a T. Overworking herself to the point of exhaustion. She did it during TMB, BTWB, and JWT. Bobby isnā€™t making her do more shows even if she feels otherwise. Itā€™s her call and if she goes, ā€œBobby, donā€™t cancel, I can do it.ā€ then tries and canā€™t leading to yet another round of cancellations, thatā€™s on her ultimately. I think Gagaā€™s great, but letā€™s not put victimhood on her. Sheā€™s not a puppet of her manager anymore, sheā€™s fully in control of how her brand is acting and communicating itself. Thatā€™s why sheā€™s never thrown him under the bus like she will routinely with Troy (as much as she legally can). Bobbyā€™s there to make it happen but he works for her.

OMonster
2 hours ago, RenegAde2888 said:

Why do you want to find a problem with everything? She's not reducing her identity . What she is saying is really simple to understand .without make up how would she ever have become lady gaga? All her iconic looks are only possible because of make up, for Christ sakes we are talking about a woman who wore prosthetic make up through out born this way era .

Btw it deosnt have to sit well with you and it doesn't really matter ,the fact that youĀ Ā are stating this opinion of yours on a thread where everyone is simply enjoying a beautiful shoot is annoyingĀ :bye:

Well I don't think I'm a particularly negative person on here, and I don't think I find a problem with everything Gaga does at all. If that's the impression I give off then I am definitely conveying myself incorrectly.Ā 

That said, I take on board your comment and will try to air my opinions at better times :)Ā 

Ā 

subtext / fantasy

Sanne Godijn
2 hours ago, OMonster said:

She looks great and I love the shoot, but...Ā 

'When I became Lady Gaga when I was younger, it was because I discovered makeup'Ā 

Doesn't sit all that well with me, and I am sure other fans, too.Ā 

I have been a big advocate for how Haus Labs is all about identity, self-creation and inner-confidence expressed outwards - *but* to say that Lady Gaga IS the result of makeup is, well, a disingenuous reach to say the least.Ā 

Lady Gaga, I would hope (and deep down, know), is the result of a love of artistry and expression.Ā 

And I know makeup is a part of that, and I know this campaign is for a makeup brand... but, yeah - I don't like how she is reducing her identity to makeup right now.

:shrug:

Maybe she trying to say that makeup was a part that helped her become the lady gaga we know and love today

I suggest all those who are overly critical over Gaga/the Haus etc read the article and ease up a bit.Ā 

She's beautiful and is focused on this, so we should support it.Ā 

š™ø'šš– ššŠ šš“šš˜šš›ššššœ ššŠšš—šš šš“ššŽšš•šš•šš¢ ššœšš‘šš˜ššŽššœ šš”šš’šš—šš šš˜šš šššš’šš›šš•.

YAaaaaaasSSSs I LIVE

Cant wait to make me a new avatar with the amazing feathered jacket photo

Gosh Gaga really hates touring! I remember she used to have this superhuman reputation as the "hardest working woman in Hollywood" -- 20 hour days, no sleep, drugs to keep the creative juices flowing... in addition to what she talked about in the interview.Ā I worshipped her when she was that person but now that we're both a little older with more perspective I can't blame her a bit for the Vegas residency. And I don't expect her to tour through my midwestern city again either.Ā  If I see her live it'll have to be after I travel to a bigger city or a festival or something

God created Adam and Eve, but Gį»dga collabed with BrianšŸŽŗ and StevešŸŽ·

3 hours ago, ReginaGeorge said:

ā€œWhen I became Lady Gaga when I was younger it wasĀ because I discoveredĀ make upā€Ā :awkney:

But slay with those pics!Ā :diane:

I get what sheā€™s trying to say wig the first bit tbh I felt more like myself when I started using makeup itā€™s powerfulĀ 

crackpoppodcast

The article was so good! The part where she mentions Sarah picking her up when she was down and being the one to remind her that she has what it takes to be Lady Gaga gave me all the feels. And to think some of yā€™all are so rude to that queen. For shame!!

ShayCristoforo
3 hours ago, ReginaGeorge said:

ā€œWhen I became Lady Gaga when I was younger it wasĀ because I discoveredĀ make upā€Ā :awkney:

But slay with those pics!Ā :diane:

Yea I thought it was, you know, cuz she wanted to be a pop music success.Ā 
But sure, go innnĀ :v:

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

God that shoot is a serveĀ :giveup:

And the article is beautiful. Yes itā€™s the kind of stuff weā€™ve heard from her before, but weĀ know all her stories. There are lots of people out there that havenā€™t, especially when sheā€™s entering a new space. Someone flipping through Allure mighty know very little about her but be impressed and inspired, which is the goal.Ā 

StarryNight

I want that little boy at home that might like to be called a girl to say, 'Mommy, I want to wear Dynasty. It's a Glam Attack.' And then Mommy goes, 'Oh, my son wants to be called a girl, and he wants the Glam Attack.' And then she goes and she gets it for him. And he uses it.

Ā 

:awkney:

Archived