Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

New Gaga tweet: You’re the one who wanted to be a pop star

Dawson

Featured Posts

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wish fans were nicer to her and her team. It shocks me how rude and obnoxious fans can be. They do it for clout and I wish the rest of you would stop liking and reposting those tweets.   She would probably love to be more interactive but with  troll accounts mocking her every move and hating on her team.... That ain't gonna happen. 

Thing is, she has had the most outstanding year. Yet fans act like she is a flop. I really don't get it. 

I'm just happy that she seems happy with Dan. I was kind of worried about her after the oscars. There was so much tabloid **** going on, she was exhausted, her break up, then Taylor decides to shade her for being successful 🙄  no wonder she went into hiding. 

Gaga posted a funny tweet and you guys discussing her mental health... for real?

Gaga is private about her life and work. You should know better. She is clearly joking around. 

frustrated ryan gosling GIF

Some people here need a reality check about humor. 

messybottom
1 hour ago, GagainsiderNYC said:

Im not putting any pressure. She ain’t reading my posts at GGD. She puts her own pressure. And yes, is my hard earned money that buys her music and merch. Give her time? Lol sis it’s been years. 

The entitlement. Omg. No one is forcing you to buy her merch and music. Let her live her life and do what she wants 🤦🏼‍♂️ 

MessyTop
2 minutes ago, SluttyHaus said:

The entitlement. Omg. No one is forcing you to buy her merch and music. Let her live her life and do what she wants 🤦🏼‍♂️ 

Entitlement? How am I not letting her live her life? Lol. She has no idea we exist. Lol chillax. Is a discussion board.

Diamond heart99
19 minutes ago, Madling said:

I wish fans were nicer to her and her team. It shocks me how rude and obnoxious fans can be. They do it for clout and I wish the rest of you would stop liking and reposting those tweets.   She would probably love to be more interactive but with  troll accounts mocking her every move and hating on her team.... That ain't gonna happen. 

Thing is, she has had the most outstanding year. Yet fans act like she is a flop. I really don't get it. 

I'm just happy that she seems happy with Dan. I was kind of worried about her after the oscars. There was so much tabloid **** going on, she was exhausted, her break up, then Taylor decides to shade her for being successful 🙄  no wonder she went into hiding. 

Snort.

Yeah — Dan to the rescue. 

A man always solves ALL the problems right?

#feminism

I’m blonde, I’m skinny, I’m rich and I’m a little bit of a bitch

35 minutes ago, Ktaylor99 said:

Snort.

Yeah — Dan to the rescue. 

A man always solves ALL the problems right?

#feminism

🙄 Yeah, god forbid she actually gets a good guy who won't break her heart. I'm such a bad feminist for thinking such a thing. 

This fanbase is disturbing, this tweet basically confirms that LG6 is going to be pop and that she is working hard to make it.

But some of yall find a way to twist it into something bad, you guys need help, seriously

ThunderSwallow

1. Maybe she want to make experimental production on the LG6 tracks but Bloodpop warns her not to do so and remind her that she is a pop star. 

2. Maybe she just want to release the new music for us ASAP but Bloodpop warns her this is not her own decision as long as she is a pop star.

Diamond heart99
1 hour ago, Madling said:

🙄 Yeah, god forbid she actually gets a good guy who won't break her heart. I'm such a bad feminist for thinking such a thing. 

Sis - you joined 2 hours ago to plug LG’s Instagram relationship with Dan, in a thread about LG and Bloodpop. 

More transparent than glass.  :usrs:

I’m blonde, I’m skinny, I’m rich and I’m a little bit of a bitch

brooklynnights5

I REALLY hope LG6 is coming soon but she’s probably sick of all the negativity online which is probably why she doesn’t interact with us much anymore.

Archived