⛈ RAIN ON ME OUT NOW ⛈

Sign in to follow this  
opinion

Conspiracy: GaGa leaked IWBWY

RAMROD

Currently happening:

*leaks happens*

Monsters:

giphy.gif

 

Interscope:

7ff14ba747c8788dbae474cf52c0545f.jpg

 

Gaga:

source.gif

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ ♥ クロマティカ ♥️ サワーキャンディ ♥ アリス ♥ 一万のダヴ ♥ エニグマ ♥
  • LMAO 42
  • YAAAS 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Itsbrenda

She defo leaked it

  • Like 3

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Luna Lovegood

@BorisIsHere release Princess Die Studio Version next THANKS!

luna’s advocate
  • Like 4
  • YAAAS 18
  • Thanks 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
FfFfFfFF
3 minutes ago, Dolce Vita said:

It stands for Quarter 2. There are 4 Quaters in a year which are months/seasons in which artists release in. For example, Ariana released thank u, next in Q1 this year (January).

Q2 would be during Late Winter/Spring season, the second quarter of the year. (February - Late April). 

Q1 is January, February and March, Q2 is April, May and June.

There are 12 months and each quarter has 3 of them.

Edited by FfFfFfFF
►► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ►► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ►► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ►► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ►

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Defmix100
3 minutes ago, Dolce Vita said:

It stands for Quarter 2. There are 4 Quaters in a year which are months/seasons in which artists release in. For example, Ariana released thank u, next in Q1 this year (January).

Q2 would be during Late Winter/Spring season, the second quarter of the year. (February - Late April). 

oh right thanks so what's the mess? Just about no LG6 release?

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dolce Vita
1 minute ago, FfFfFfFF said:

Q1 is January, February and March, Q2 is April, May and June.

There are 12 months and each quarter has 3 of them.

Ooh right, that makes much more sense than what I wrote. Thanks :heart:

blackpink in chromatica
  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dolce Vita
2 minutes ago, Defmix100 said:

oh right thanks so what's the mess? Just about no LG6 release?

yeah the OP suggested her team leaked the song to “throw a bone” to the fans :deadbanana:

blackpink in chromatica
  • Thanks 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
dit
6 minutes ago, Defmix100 said:

oh right thanks so what's the mess? Just about no LG6 release?

 

3 minutes ago, Dolce Vita said:

yeah the OP suggested her team leaked the song to “throw a bone” to the fans :deadbanana:

yeah essentially I'm just theorizing (and others have too it seems lol) that perhaps this leak happened because there was huge social media upraor by the fan base. It was a different type of uproar this time tbh because it was based off of disapointment where as most of the time it is just off of entitlement and/or messyness so maybe Gaga sort of sympathized because she knew we wouldnt get the album soon and so she thought it'd be a nice gift to the fans to finally leak IWBWY :emma: A reach tbh but hey...you never know Boris might have actually been here :stalkga: 

  • Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
likeitrough

i think we're only considering this a purposeful leak because of the lyrical content of IWBWY. the "timing" is only relevant to our community here on GGD who spiralled out of control in the Q2 2020 thread. 

maybe this is really just an accidental leak and we're all just hungry little monsters :messga: :ohwell:.

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
RAMROD

I am still waiting on that Out Of Control leak. If anyone can do it, it's Gaga :giveup:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ ♥ クロマティカ ♥️ サワーキャンディ ♥ アリス ♥ 一万のダヴ ♥ エニグマ ♥
  • Like 2
  • LMAO 1
  • Love 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
VOLANTIS

This was a track all the traders were passing around for a while now so there's a higher chance one of them just decided to leak it. 

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half
  • Like 3
  • Shook 1
  • Thanks 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Helxig

lmao @ the thought of Gaga holding onto unreleased demos as meltdown prevention when she never promised anyone anything to begin with

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.
  • Like 9
  • LMAO 3
  • YAAAS 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Vitleysingur
7 minutes ago, Helxig said:

lmao @ the thought of Gaga holding onto unreleased demos as meltdown prevention when she never promised anyone anything to begin with

She literally leaked a brand new song when she was having a meltdown. :deadbanana:

So who knows  :toofunny:

Edited by Vitleysingur
Dreams of you and me are in the dirt.
  • LMAO 9

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
RAMROD
12 minutes ago, Vitleysingur said:

She literally leaked a brand new song when she was having a meltdown. :deadbanana:

So who knows  :toofunny:

We will never forget Aura :applause:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ ♥ クロマティカ ♥️ サワーキャンディ ♥ アリス ♥ 一万のダヴ ♥ エニグマ ♥
  • YAAAS 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...