💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

LG6 Q2 2020

Levine

Featured Posts

Darcklighter22
14 minutes ago, Linus Gaga said:

What if she is telling lies to reliable sources, so that to spread fake rumors. 

She said she want this album to be suprise.... maybe she want us to lost our hope and then she suddenly release her album

:ally:

I'm on my last strand of hope this is the case. 

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know gaga changes her mind a lot, and it’s evident she does but in any other circumstances I wouldn’t think twice but she did say she wanted it to be a surprise, perhaps do you think her team are putting out these dates just to throw us off the cent. I mean you had the confirmation an album was coming this year by interscope, and it was even rumoured to be finished by some sources, with so many sources saying different things I find it hard to believe it has a concrete date set

if you ask me, she wants us to think it’s not coming and then she’s gonna surprise us, we have been dissecting everything and we’ve been anticipating this for months now, so I’m actually fact if she did drop this week we were sort of expecting it

đŸ™‹đŸŒâ€â™‚ïž

ModernEcstasy
5 minutes ago, DrewJayC said:

I know gaga changes her mind a lot, and it’s evident she does but in any other circumstances I wouldn’t think twice but she did say she wanted it to be a surprise, perhaps do you think her team are putting out these dates just to throw us off the cent. I mean you had the confirmation an album was coming this year by interscope, and it was even rumoured to be finished by some sources, with so many sources saying different things I find it hard to believe it has a concrete date set

if you ask me, she wants us to think it’s not coming and then she’s gonna surprise us, we have been dissecting everything and we’ve been anticipating this for months now, so I’m actually fact if she did drop this week we were sort of expecting it

Gurlllll. 
It’s great to be optimistic, but get ready to be disappointed. 
This is a Gaga release after all. 

13 minutes ago, Ktaylor99 said:

Melting down over an internet rumor.

Ha! Imagine being you guys.

The meltdowns are dumb but its not a rumor like the billion other “insiders”

This guy’s pretty legit. His accuracy is close to 100%.

Bloody Matt
22 minutes ago, Arturo said:

I’m pretty sure that’s the album. Passing up the opportunity to promote the lead single in the last week of January with the GRAMMYs is ....not smart.

Right. Put the grammys + Mr.S’ tea + the fact that Enigma starts on April 30th and you get a late Jan single and late April album. 

witchcocktor

Q2 doesn't mean April. It could also mean literally any month of the second quarter. ****, it could be released on June. 

Patrick Garcia
Just now, Bloody Matt said:

Right. Put the grammys + Mr.S’ tea + the fact that Enigma starts on April 30th and you get a late Jan single and late April album. 

This. I hope we get two top ten singles before the album drops with videos and at least one live performance on big shows for each one, starting at the grammys.

Diamond heart99
16 minutes ago, Arturo said:

The meltdowns are dumb but its not a rumor like the billion other “insiders”

This guy’s pretty legit. His accuracy is close to 100%.

Hasn’t he been wrong about LG6 73738383 times already?

I’m too lazy to dumpster dive for the threads but I’m certain I’ve seen this movie before. 

I’m blonde, I’m skinny, I’m rich and I’m a little bit of a bitch

fathermonster

At this point i would say it's pretty certain that Gaga has scrapped the songs with boyz noize, some of them anyway, and when Gaga posted the photo of her in the studio a few weeks ago that was the "new LG6" as in she scrapped the original and is starting a fresh, same with what she did with the original LG5, she made Joanne in around 6 months so... I think it speaks for itself.  I'm so fed up of this **** tbh. 

F*ck. I just realised how excited & happy I was for the album. Now the excitement went down to 0.

I expect a letter/interview where Gaga explains the whole mess around LG6 delay and I'm not kidding. We deserve to hear it from her after the whole never ending wait. 

I'm happy she's living her life and sharing her dinners with us every Sunday but also she can't pretend nothing happened since she teased us with the LG6 tweet this year and photos from studio in 2018...

❗ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗

6 minutes ago, fathermonster said:

At this point i would say it's pretty certain that Gaga has scrapped the songs with boyz noize, some of them anyway, and when Gaga posted the photo of her in the studio a few weeks ago that was the "new LG6" as in she scrapped the original and is starting a fresh, same with what she did with the original LG5, she made Joanne in around 6 months so... I think it speaks for itself.  I'm so fed up of this **** tbh. 

I guess it's not the first time she's scrapping the original LG6 but like... 3rd or even 4th time...

Just think that she has soo many songs recorded since 2017 that she could release two or three separate albums with probably totally different genres...

It's really frustrating. 

James Gibson
5 minutes ago, Ktaylor99 said:

Hasn’t he been wrong about LG6 73738383 times already?

I’m too lazy to dumpster dive for the threads but I’m certain I’ve seen this movie before. 

He said about Gaga once aiming a May release.

Gaga being the way she is changed plans and delayed the album.

Just see that Polydor report including Gaga as one of the Interscope releases for 2019 back in the beginning of the year.

Then a month ago there was a businness publications talking about Interscope plans for the second semester of this year and guess what? Gaga wasn't included in this.

Mr. S probably works somewhere in the industry like radio or spotify that receives notices on artists before the releases because there's no such thing as a complete surprise release inside the industry (unlike Frank Ocean's Blonde trick). And well, just like the president from UMG France they're receiving notices for a Gaga release in early 2020.

But she might change it again, and not because she's super secretive and mysterious about her work with her peers. But because she changes plan at the last minute ALL THE TIME (go watch FF2 and you'll see that). So the fact 100% reliable insiders getting wrong about Gaga says more about her lack of her professionalism than her secrecy in the industry

Is the self-confident look of Gaga from Haus Labs banner on GGD making you angry since the thread was created today or is it just me? :triggered:

fathermonster
3 minutes ago, Rifek said:

Is the self-confident look of Gaga from Haus Labs banner on GGD making you angry since the thread was created today or is it just me? :triggered:

Me aswell 😂

James Gibson
4 minutes ago, Rifek said:

Everytime i look at the banner and wonder "shouldn't haus laboratories release this month?"

Arent they hyping it for a big release event or just gonna let it die like Asia's dog food line? :air:

Archived