Stefani Tee
tech

Apple Special Event

Featured Posts

Zander

iOS 13 is out a week today (as usual) I think?

Edited by Zander

RAMROD
3 minutes ago, Zander said:

iOS 13 is out a week today (as usual) I think?

Not sure. Maybe.

My iPhone just updated with  12.4.1 that out just this week. That is their latest. Would they do another that quick?

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ ♥ What ♥ A ♥ Fine ♥ Coat ♥ Of ♥ Fur! ♥

Zander
Just now, RAMROD said:

Not sure. Maybe.

My iPhone just updated with  12.4.1 that out just this week. That is their latest. Would they do another that quick?

Im on public beta 13.1 so I would have thought it would be soon :oprah: 

• Like 2

River

So... there's no much difference between the 11 pro/max to the XS/max right? only camera, a bit of display which is unnecessary, I couldn't tell the difference between the XS and XR tbh and a new chip...

So I can wait for the 11S or even the 12

I'm not serious 99% of the times ;)

RAMROD
1 minute ago, River said:

So... there's no much difference between the 11 pro/max to the XS/max right? only camera, a bit of display which is unnecessary, I couldn't tell the difference between the XS and XR tbh and a new chip...

Not sure about 11s, Apple now is in 3 years cycle and it has been 3 years with this 11 lineup. So they may do 12 instead that may introduced new features. Many news about screen touch ID and USB-C will happen next year. Especially since iPad Pro already got USB-C for a minute now. We will see.

lovedillon

I’ve got my money ready to buy the iPhone 11 Pro 🤩 I think I’m actually gonna get the dark green instead of gold, kinda dig it.

River
8 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Not sure about 11s, Apple now is in 3 years cycle and it has been 3 years with this 11 lineup. So they may do 12 instead that may introduced new features. Many news about screen touch ID and USB-C will happen next year. Especially since iPad Pro already got USB-C for a minute now. We will see.

I see, yeah so I think there's not a huge difference with the XS line.

Can the XS do the slofie?

lovedillon
15 minutes ago, River said:

Difference between Xs & Xr was that the Xr is made cheaper, has a backdated chip & less features. It’s basically buying the iPhone 8 in a Xs shell made with cheaper materials. There’s a compare iPhones link on Apples website where you can see the exact differences. They’re also not selling the Xs & Xr anymore now that the 11 & 11 Pro have been released but you can still compare them on the website.

Edited by lovedillon

Morphine Prince

And here I am still with my 6s :rip: 

The friends I've had to bury, they keep me up at night
  • Shook 1

River
1 minute ago, lovedillon said:

Difference between Xs & Xr was that the Xr is made cheaper, has a backdated chip & less features. It’s basically buying the iPhone 8 in a Xs shell made with cheaper materials. There’s a compare iPhones link on Apples website where you can see the exact differences. They’re also not selling the Xs & Xr anymore now that the 11 & 11 Pro have been released but you can still compare them on the website.

I saw it now, compared the 11 pro with XS and XS Max, it's not such a big deal tbh, I can live with 2 cameras in some sense.. I barely take photos anyway, only of my dog lol

• YAAAS 1

RAMROD
19 minutes ago, River said:

Can the XS do the slofie?

No, it can't. It is new for 11

• Thanks 1

RAMROD
20 minutes ago, Morphine Prince said:

And here I am still with my 6s :rip: 

Well, you can still get iOS13 with that, if that's mean something for you :fan:

gabeoz
39 minutes ago, River said:

Extra camera lense and upgraded internals pretty much. The processor and battery aren’t THAT much faster/larger either. A lot of focus is put on software. The phones now come with fast charging and lightning to USB C, but you should be able to buy that separately

• Like 1