Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Grimes new video with G.U.Y. vibes

Jakkusan

Featured Posts

guccic0och

I’m sorry but Grimes has been following mythology as an aesthetic since the beginning of her career. Just look at her album arts and some of her track titles/lyrics.

tHeRe cAn bE oNe hUnDrEd pEoPlE iN a rOoM

Nikolai Barrow
7 hours ago, TimisaMonster said:

Looks way more low budget than Gaga of course but I find some parts of Grimes video to make it hard to watch from an editing standpoint 

Well considering the millions of dollars Gaga spent on the video it would be hard to have that level of budget. 

TimisaMonster
7 hours ago, Nikolai Barrow said:

Well considering the millions of dollars Gaga spent on the video it would be hard to have that level of budget. 

Yes and that's why I said there's really no comparison we know Grimes had a MUCH MUCH lower budget but even with that the video in itself isnt all bad just some scenes needed to be edited differently 

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

I'm honestly kind of captivated by how they shot the choreography and I'm not really sure why djsdfsldjlksdjf

3 points in and ready for more

youandi

The video is stunning and literally nothing like G.U.Y. other than the setting and using a bow, which is just part of her visuals surrounding women with weapons 

On 9/9/2019 at 3:48 PM, SHALLOW said:

Sis, that’s not a copy of G.U.Y. That’s classic art :huntyga: . 

I’m not saying Grimes was necessarily inspired by G.U.Y., just appreciating the parallels. I love this song btw!

myluis617
On 9/9/2019 at 6:34 AM, Nikolai Barrow said:

Gaga truly is a trend setter. And inspired a generation of artists. I think there is no way G.U.Y. video wasn't at the back of her mind when doing it. But yeah it is mainly probably because  Grimes wants to pursue Myth more heavily as a theme and she created something that had a classical Greek setting and feel. 

I like her vibes, women with weapons looking sexy and powerful. 

Archived