Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Florence Best Vocal Tracks?

whocares

Featured Posts

whocares

I love her voice so much. One of my favorite vocal performance by her is on ‘Big God.’ I’m always taken by how beautiful her voice sounds there. Any other suggestions? I don’t know much about her discography.

Infinity Wave

You should actually check her whole discography!

But what I think is her absolute masterpiece, what I consider the best album of the decade, of the century, of the millenium, is How Big, How Blue, How  Beautiful.

Tracks like What Kind Of Men, Ship To Wreck, Delilah, Queen Of Piece... are vocal masterpieces as well as orchestral masterpieces.

Vocally, I think she is now in her peak, with High As Hope she really outdone herself, everg nighy of the tour she is impeccable. 

I also suggest tracks like Dog Days Are Over, her first single, and Shake It Out from Ceremonials.

But if you just have little time, realky consider listening to HBHBHB because it truly is a godly experience.

Colourful

A Hybrid

Yeah. I love her and these are probably the most vocally challenging, beautiful and impressive vocal songs of her:

Dog Days Are Over

Cosmic Love

Spectrum

Shake It Out

Delilah

Various Storms & Saints

Mother (there is also an acapella version in The Odyssey)

Jenny Of Oldstones

Sky Full Of Sonf

No Choir

also Big God like you said

If you prefer her powerful rock vocals, then I’d recommend Queen Of Peace, What Kind Of Man and You’ve Got The Love.

also worth noting that their first 2 albums are more experimental, while the last 2 are more vocal, so keep that in mind. definitely listen to HBHBHB in either The Odyssey or album order.

No family’s safe when I sashay

Archived