DontDoubtDavid 1,196 Posted September 8, 2019 Share Posted September 8, 2019 22 minutes ago, JusKeepBreathin said: I might have to love to Iceland. Are there any pop stars from their that I can stan? Bjork I believe Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Meruk Holland 2,469 Posted September 8, 2019 Share Posted September 8, 2019 I love how Pence is just synonymous with Anti-LGBT I wonder if he actually cares when he sees all these Pride flags or if he's even pressed at all Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
JusKeepBreathin 19,311 Posted September 8, 2019 Share Posted September 8, 2019 4 minutes ago, DontDoubtDavid said: Bjork I believe OMG how did I forget this. I already own a DVD of her music videos. Lol "Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.