đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Do you like LG's synthwave song versions?

MrHappy

Featured Posts

MrHappy

This is my favorite, I wish she could use this version in her concerts.

Whats your favorite song  and Would you like to she use different versions of songs in her concerts?

Prismatic Light

What do you mean as "synthwave"? Is it a different genre or? Sorry I really don't know what it is, but it reminds me of the vaporwave version of a song

Be kind 🧡

TheSlash
17 minutes ago, Prismatic Monster said:

What do you mean as "synthwave"? Is it a different genre or? Sorry I really don't know what it is, but it reminds me of the vaporwave version of a song

Synthwave is a modern take and a nod to the 80s and 90s video games and thus mimicking those sounds in a more modern fashion. Vaporwave on the other hand is inspired by several Jazz genres along the lines of elevator and lounge music. I found this after a 10 seconds search on Wikipedia, tho :interestinga: .

OT: I would be totally here for it, but not your linked Judas version :awkney: ( it smh sounds off :oprah: ). I'd rather have

Ew, David!

JustaMonster
7 hours ago, Prismatic Monster said:

Yea synthwave is a genre of electronic music that is very reminiscent of the 80s. Its similar to vaporwave though.

Examples of some great songs. :bon:

This is probably my favorite gaga 80s sounds song (not sure if it counts as synthwave?). Its a shame though because I think a lot of this guy's other songs are much better :messga:

Hands up to the sky, I'm about to fly!

no offense but that judas remix is messy.. idg why they used demo vocals or w/e for certain parts

but the synth wave I enjoy, if she released actual songs like that i'd bop

and i oop
1 hour ago, MrHappy said:

Whats your favorite song  and Would you like to she use different versions of songs in her concerts?

I actually made this and low key forgot about it. I'm glad you like it! :kara:

16 minutes ago, neptugne said:

no offense but that judas remix is messy.. idg why they used demo vocals or w/e for certain parts

but the synth wave I enjoy, if she released actual songs like that i'd bop

It was on Christmas and almost time to eat dinner and people were waiting for me so it was really rushed tbh :oops:

Prismatic Light
47 minutes ago, TheSlash said:

Synthwave is a modern take and a nod to the 80s and 90s video games and thus mimicking those sounds in a more modern fashion. Vaporwave on the other hand is inspired by several Jazz genres along the lines of elevator and lounge music. I found this after a 10 seconds search on Wikipedia, tho :interestinga: .

OT: I would be totally here for it, but not your linked Judas version :awkney: ( it smh sounds off :oprah: ). I'd rather have

Oh interesting. (The final shade tho ksksk sorry but I didn't even think of searching on Wikipedia, I totally forgot:poot:) but yeah honestly I didn't know it takes elements from old games and stuff, that's cool! 

46 minutes ago, JustaMonster said:

Yea synthwave is a genre of electronic music that is very reminiscent of the 80s. Its similar to vaporwave though.

Examples of some great songs. :bon:

Thank you! Listening to it (it slaps WOAH) I realize I used to call those kinds of songs just "80s songs but more electronic" lol, I barely find a difference between vaporwave and synthwave, idk but it would still be great seeing Gaga approachhing to this sound

Thanks to both tho :staymad:

Be kind 🧡

FfFfFfFF

Yes, I'd love her to switch up the instrumentation and production of the songs when performed live, like Madonna does. Erotica on the Confession Tour was really something else.

AJRocketMan
1 hour ago, Jay.P said:

Yeah I love this remix too

I wish she would go for this kind of sound sometime.

That’s electroclash

2 hours ago, MrHappy said:

I ****ing dig 80s inspired synthwave music, so YES

Archived