Animal Claws

Enigma  

40 members have voted

1. 1. Where's the ENIGMA

• I’m off the deep end, watch as I dive in
    • ENIGMA Pop Story is Fun!
    • 7.7+58+1.108

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/15/2019 at 06:46 PM

Featured Posts

Ryusei

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Spoiler

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Musery

• Replies 631
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Animal Claws said:

3. Is That Alright?

5NHSup1njfV6R9JM3o7SUTalJOCuHjTQAuqqOJMJ

Overall Score: 9.606

Highest Score: 11 @Davian @Hades @Gypsygaga1 @Fame Romance @Mirages @MANiCURE 6 @fede ARTPOP @Blue Madonna @ChrisGaga @Phoebe Buffay @Ryusei @LVbuttondown

Lowest Score: 5 @Woohoo 

COMMENTS

@Gypsygaga1 - Her best ballad and one of her best songs in general. The best song on the entire album and the only songs that come close to it are Shallow, Before I Cry,ARUTW and INLA

@FfFfFfFF - Very powerful. A great song that exemplifies how a ballad can have little to no instrumental but still sound lively and moving.

@Creyk - Just like INLA is Gaga's version of a Whitney Houston song, I feel this is her take on Adele's style.

@AndiGaga - Beautiful. Thats it

@PinkPop- I remember hearing this for the first time and thinking ‘this film is going to be fantastic’.

@ChrisGaga- Such an emotional ballad with insane vocals and really inspiring lyrics. Soo great that this song helps a lot of people, who lost someone!

@doppelganger The Celine-esque 90s power ballad that we all deserved. 

@Hades- This might be the best song Gaga has ever recorded.

@IrishMonster- (them last few notes always get me, this song is so beautiful)

@Enzo - when I heard this song I got destroyed, she didn't have to hit that hard

@Davian - Words can’t express my feeling for this song. Once I heard the Instagram snippet, I cried in public. It was so overwhelming. I cried even harder when I heard it for the first time in the movie. I was sobbing because of INLA and they went right into this track. I cried even harder. So embarrassing in the cinema but that’s the power of Gaga haha

@Ryusei- Really hard to choose an 11 on this album but this has to be it, I could cry like a little bitch every time this comes on, i could write a whole essay about all the parts I love about it but to keep it short: I love EVERYTHING about this song.

@MANiCURE 6 I cried

@fede ARTPOP - Clearly one of best Gaga songs, musically and lyricaly. Still waiting for that breathtaking first live performance.   

@OpenHeartedMonster- The chorus is pure perfection

@Ally Campana - The vocals, the lyrics, the melody. Another wasted opportunity which could’ve dominated the world.

@LVbuttondown - (perfection! I need a live performance)

@MonsterMom - Love this song so much, beautiful lyrics.

@Candy Gaga Best chorus on the entire album.

Nooooooooo 

I blame Anveeraw for this

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

Davian

Deserved #1 without a doubt... It’s in my top Gaga songs and I knew it would be right from the start:heart: I want it to play at my wedding if I ever get the chance:pray:

2 minutes ago, Animal Claws said:

@Davian - Words can’t express my feeling for this song. Once I heard the Instagram snippet, I cried in public. It was so overwhelming. I cried even harder when I heard it for the first time in the movie. I was sobbing because of INLA and they went right into this track. I cried even harder. So embarrassing in the cinema but that’s the power of Gaga haha

What you want Lady Gaga🥂 What you want with Christina🥂

DiamondKing
Just now, Animal Claws said:

SHALLOW vs ARUTW :lolly:

17 minutes ago, DiamondKing said:

I think it's gonna be a fight between Shallow and ARUTW. Ggd is very predictable :huntyga:

giphy.gif

Anveeroy
2 minutes ago, Enzo said:

Nooooooooo 

I blame Anveeraw for this

Its Anveeroy, with a Y :triggered:

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

Glamourpuss
Just now, Davian said:

Deserved #1 without a doubt... It’s in my top Gaga songs and I knew it would be right from the start:heart: I want it to play at my wedding if I ever get the chance:pray:

I love everything you've said about it. :wub:

Archived