๐Ÿ’‹ ๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ก ๐•๐•’ โ„‚๐• ๐• ๐•œ๐•š๐•–๐•ค ๐•Œ๐•ก๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿช

ElectricKing
7 minutes ago, Talenti said:

EEEEKKKK

giphy.gif?cid=8fc3c89726b9205f8f0af59135

I couldn't ask for a better Christmas gift:diane:

can u imagine if we get both gaga and ri by feb 2020

a dream.

although not keeping my hopes up lol, there's more rumours posted on this site than actual fact

HoneyB
1 minute ago, PinkPop said:

can u imagine if we get both gaga and ri by feb 2020

a dream.

although not keeping my hopes up lol, there's more rumours posted on this site than actual fact

I would literally spontaneously COMBUST:bradley:ย if this is true I wonder how much success Gaga will get from this:oprah:ย Iโ€™m sure sheโ€™ll do good numbers but Rihanna is SUPER anticipated so weโ€™ll probably see a Little Monsters vs Navy fight on Stan Twitter:ladyhaha:ย 

ย 

JazzGa
20 minutes ago, Talenti said:

I would literally spontaneously COMBUST:bradley:ย if this is true I wonder how much success Gaga will get from this:oprah:ย Iโ€™m sure sheโ€™ll do good numbers but Rihanna is SUPER anticipated so weโ€™ll probably see a Little Monsters vs Navy fight on Stan Twitter:ladyhaha:ย 

ย 

If they had a collab, do you think that would stop the stan war? :oprah:

God created Adam and Eve, but Gแปdga collabed with Brian๐ŸŽบ and Steve๐ŸŽท

HoneyB
25 minutes ago, the Devil of Pop said:

If they had a collab, do you think that would stop the stan war? :oprah:

Well, technically a majority of the Navy and monsters are cool with eachother itโ€™s only a select few that continue to pit these women against eachother:awkney:

Iโ€™m not sure because for some reason a lot of monsters think that people who collaborate with Gaga arenโ€™t worthy:awkney:

For example, Bey has collabed with Gaga twice and are known to be good friends, but stans continue to persist that they hate eachother and only did it for business. Well, I think they just donโ€™t like Bey they probably prefer Rihanna anyways lmao:ladyhaha:

Regardless, Iโ€™m still hoping for a Rihanna collab:pray:ย 

WitnessEye

Not excited for It. If music trends nowadays were 2011ish electropop, I would be. But she'll do trap and reggaeton . She can keep this album tbh

LateToCult
7 minutes ago, WitnessEye said:

Not excited for It. If music trends nowadays were 2011ish electropop, I would be. But she'll do trap and reggaeton . She can keep this album tbh

Girl what doย you like? You trash everyone under the sun.ย :air:

ELECTROHEART
14 minutes ago, WitnessEye said:

Didn't Riri said her new album will be EDM?

"Every night, a million hearts are breaking, but at least I know tonight I'm not the only one"

LilyLark
2 hours ago, Talenti said:

ย 

I don't think there will be any overlap tbh (if all the rumors are true/accurate/dates don't get changed). There's no way Rih/her label will release the album in late December imoโ€”that's dominated by holiday musicโ€”so she'll come in early December. If Gaga's album is in February, that's approx. two (perhaps nearly three) months from Rih's release date.

I could potentially see there being a bit of overlap/competition with singles, but both Rih and Gaga's labels are imprints of UMG. In the streaming era, I feel UMG is unlikely to have two of their clients release songs in the same time frame if they might cut into the other's market. Also, many little monsters may be monstrous but the fandom in general tends to like Rihanna and not fight with her fans. Rihanna's fans, imo, basically don't care about Gaga lol or are ambivalent towards her. I've never really seen little monsters or the navy get into stan fights on twitter, but then again I mostly ignore stan twitter nowadays.

LilyLark

So...I'm going to be a hypocrite, because I've said people need to relax about release dates, but I'm starting to get excited. I could really see Adele, Rih,ย  and Gaga keepin us fed for the next six months.

It sounds like Adele may be coming earlier than usual, with a single or album this month. If Rih and Gaga have albums coming in December and February, I could see them dropping singles starting in October. I also don't think there will be any overlap, because both Gaga and Rih belong to labels under UMG and in the streaming era I think there is a lot more caution with release dates.

Basically, I could see us getting new music every month from now until February.

Archived