Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

LG6 expected in 2020

ydnmnme

Featured Posts

Felix Jens

Thanks Universal France .

2020 sounds good now,because at least we know how to expect .

I have a lot of study ,and I don’t want to be stuck here all of the days longing to have some kind of information. 

The Melody That Ü Choose ,Can Rescue Ü

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LilyLark
19 minutes ago, HIMe said:

This is once again from the French part of her label... 

I thought Polydor was the UK? But it could still sort of be true..if she's dropping in early 2020, or very early 2020, a track could be out in 2019.

Patrick Garcia

The 2020 grammy is set to be in January 26th. I hope first single drops before it. Maybe even two singles: November 29th and January 24th with album in February.

OR

First single in February and album in March or April.

I'm so excited! Finally real news.

6 hours ago, Scathach said:

I’m just thinking about the clowns who were convinced LG6 was dropping during Enigma’s premiere.

From the point of time it could be completely unreasonable move. But yeah, i understand you, we are totally 🤡

I like this idea, it seems more exciting than surprise drop :party:

Maybe she will perform something new for the grammys!

And my duolingo french came in handy today!

ApplauseftAdele

10 hours ago, Petrichor said:

Honestly, I’ve made my peace with this. It’s a good and bad thing - bad because of the wait, but good as in she can promote it on the Grammys, she’ll have a relatively easy chance of going #1, and also that a single or two should be coming soon if the album is in fact coming early next year. I’m ready for LG6 in 2020.

Same, it’s just sad that we really settled for a 2020 release. Like if we found out in 2017 after The Cure that we would have to wait 3 more years... :saladga:

DovakhiinSasha

To be honest I dont even care anymore... it feels like it's never coming so I'll be happy if she would even release it in 2087... I'm done hyping. I love her to bits, always have and always will but she, she has to stop teasing without delivering...

Dirty pony I can't wait to hose you down

I was ready for this so I am not mad or sad... The only thing that bothers me is her and her team hyping the album that won't even come out till the next year.

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

HeavyPunkLover

It’s normal

she’s still cashing in from ASIB 

And now she’s doing money with makeup

And have I mentioned all the money she’s grabbing with her shows in vegas?

the music not the Bling?

lol

"Just because you know my name, doesn't mean you know my game"

JANNNNEEEEEEEE

weird that after looking on twitter for confirmation of this from universal music france there wasnt anything or from Olivier Nusse the CEO of universal music  france  also isnt it strange that universal music from the US hasnt said anything im waiting till Gaga says something 

I don't mind this and fully understand. The only thing that annoys me is that ARTUW was put off being a single for LG6 and then when LG6 was delayed, ARUTW was abandoned when it could've been placed as a single still. 

jacs vs looser
On 9/6/2019 at 4:27 PM, LilyLark said:

So this is tin foil hat speculation, but I also found it weird that Gaga didn't push AUTW.

I get that she might have wanted the focus to be on her as an actress, and not a singer, as others said....but a few televised appearances singing Shallow and AUTW would have made a lot of sense and AUTW would have almost definitely been a top ten hit if she gave it the slightest bit of promo. Anyway, besides the actress angle I wonder if there was some personal sh*t going on with the Christian break up and between that, Enigma, and promos for the movie she couldn't handle/didn't want to handle pushing AUTW. An AUTW push would have made a lot of sense a month or two before the Oscars (because the Oscars performance would bump Shallow), but that's around when the break up became public.

You know what? I had never taken the timing of her breakup into consideration, so yeah, maybe that played a part in it too.

Archived