Gagz4Gaga

Featured Posts

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Kimblue
10 minutes ago, FoxyLady said:

Whatever it was, it would be better than blue wig and messy neon lipstick 

You don’t know that, you’re just making assumptions.

RenegAde

How can 6 photos be the concept of something like a vegas residency...  my god can we think like adults please 

Brie Candy

Reading this interview he sounds really cocky and obnoxious. He is just a curious guy who has the courage to say whatever he wants to this big names and brands (Gaga, Kanye, Comme Des Garcons...) and these artists think Eli is a genius so they listen to him. He is very lucky and it looks like he is not that talented tho, just right place, right time.

I hope Gaga finds new collabs for her upcoming projects. I will start to pray for Eli being out of the Enigma 2.0 next year.

RenegAde

Little monsters please be reasonable  ,six photos can't be the concept of anything,   gaga won't just scrap an entire idea because some guy said so ,just because the pictures are twisted doesn't mean they are the best thing gaga has ever done and it doesn't mean it was a concept for anything... some celebs do shoots every month and somtimes they end up archived .

RenegAde
16 minutes ago, Brie Candy said:

Reading this interview he sounds really cocky and obnoxious. He is just a curious guy who has the courage to say whatever he wants to this big names and brands (Gaga, Kanye, Comme Des Garcons...) and these artists think Eli is a genius so they listen to him. He is very lucky and it looks like he is not that talented tho, just right place, right time.

I hope Gaga finds new collabs for her upcoming projects. I will start to pray for Eli being out of the Enigma 2.0 next year.

He probably didn't even come up with  the  present concept Personally  ,

nodandsmile

I find hard to believe that her stubborn self had a whole concept and scrap it just because somebody else said so. Or that original concept must have been really really crappy  :huntyga:

RenegAde

How can y'all  believe this baseless post just because the current concept isn't "dark" enough for you entitled ass:interestinga:

bloody g

Those six photos weren't going to make a better residency, THAT I know

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

CatelynnMarie
1 hour ago, Phoebe Buffay said:

her own team sabotaging her? what's new?

also, she let him talk her out of her original concept just because he didn't like it? this is absolutely NOT the gaga we know

This. I'm disappointed, but I've been feeling this above statement for a while now. I support anything she does, but things have felt extremely, disconnected for some time. This situation is a bit of an example

Schwerk

I believe the orginal concept was not the concept of the photoshoot, I think that's a misinterpretation by the OP.

I think Gaga told him the concept at the shoot and he shared his and they scrapped hers. Gaga's concept could've been anything, we have no idea.

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

Glamourpuss
1 hour ago, Talenti said:

I don’t like attitude he puts off... If Gaga, who’s in charge of the show and wants it done how SHE imagines it, and he’s just like ahaha, sorry sweaty! I don’t like your creativity! Idk I just have a bad feeling about him.

Same. It comes across as a bit arrogant. Hopefully it didn't go down exactly how he said it did. 

MaryJaneHolland

Monsters: "Gaga needs a team who can say NO to her"

Also monster: "He said no to her, so he's cocky and obnoxious"

:rip:

Who knows, maybe her idea wasn't that good at all.

Archived