Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

#1 is dominated by women this year on HOT 100

Luna Lovegood

Featured Posts

Candy Gaga
1 hour ago, FfFfFfFF said:

Halsey is mixed and is very vocal about it. :poot:

That's why she gets offended by hotels shampoo cause they ain't representing a black queen like her 🤣

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JazzGa

Hehe it makes me happy that after OTR finally died down, every other song/artist that i thought deserved  a shot at #1 this year is getting their turn. Now if only Lana could have a frickin single hit!!! :grr:

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

JazzGa
1 hour ago, Illuminati said:

Just bad timing. OTR blocked everything until the formula was adjusted

Did they really adjust the formula specifically to get OTR off the dang charts? I'm so glad they did. I didn't hear about that, I thought it finally just died a natural death.  The old rules gave streaming way too much power, I hated seeing 10 songs by the same artist from their new album consistently hogging up the top 10. 

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

Illuminati
2 minutes ago, the Devil of Pop said:

Did they really adjust the formula specifically to get OTR off the dang charts? I'm so glad they did. I didn't hear about that, I thought it finally just died a natural death.  The old rules gave streaming way too much power, I hated seeing 10 songs by the same artist from their new album consistently hogging up the top 10. 

Yeah because it was starting to look bad that it so easily crossed the all time record and continued to sit at #1 for weeks. They made some small adjustment that made it drop not one, but two spots to #3 the next week.

Archived