Favorite Taylor POP Album?

JustinLovesGaga

Favorite Taylor POP Album?  

57 members have voted

1. 1. Favorite?

• Lover

Featured Posts

JustinLovesGaga

Taylor_Swift_-_1989.pngreputation_album_art_-_split_-_publicity960edcb36156c3aed9cb70ede250780a.1000x10

1989 - Taylor's debut pure pop record, with BOPS like Blank Space, Style, Out of the Woods, and Wildest Dreams 

reputation - BADDIE Tay did NOT come to play... I Did Something Bad, Look What You Made Me Do, Getaway Car, Delicate... so many highlights here

Lover - Taylor is in love and wants to talk about that and more - Cruel Summer, The Man, Miss Americana, and You Need To Calm Down are all pop gold imo 

Pop Music

Lover >>>> 1989 >>>>>>rep 

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

1989 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>rep>Lover

peto flex

1989 :giveup: It has Welcome To New York, Style , New Romantics, All You Had To Do Was Stay and Wildest Dreams :legend:

💎💎

Taylucifer

reputation >> Lover > 1989

Rep comes through with the bops and incredible songs, the visuals and general aesthetic were also 10/10:worship2:

Lover also does the same thing just less. it kinda seems like its trying too hard in a way. Also I don't like the  visuals and general aesthetic as much:awesome:

1989 the good songs were mostly singles with a few other good songs in there:golfclap:

The Tortured Poets Department is out NOW

Archived