Featured Posts

FfFfFfFF

#11 | Lust for Life

original+%25282%2529.gif

AVERAGE: 8,60

HIGHEST SCORE: 10 from @Lanadelduck, @Sneaky, @Anveeroy and @hausofcy

LOWEST SCORE: 6 from @Jorget

COMMENTS

@Miichael I love the iconography of the Hollywood sign, the dancing, and the ending with them both laying in the field of flowers as the camera pans out and shows the earth with a symbol of peace. It is such a nice and relaxing video to watch.

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

#11 | Lust for Life

original+%25282%2529.gif

COMMENTS

@Miichael I love the iconography of the Hollywood sign, the dancing, and the ending with them both laying in the field of flowers as the camera pans out and shows the earth with a symbol of peace. It is such a nice and relaxing video to watch.

LFL after Love? Tragic

Suspiria

Agree with most of these so far... but Blue Jeans kinda deserved better.

1 minute ago, Varys said:

wtf

EA7g-Zd-W4-AAxx-Gs.thumb.jpg.3b1929989ac

SIS:air: where did this come from

BleepBloop
7 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

#11 | Lust for Life

original+%25282%2529.gif

COMMENTS

This video is SO good.

Just now, Suspiria said:

Agree with most of these so far... but Blue Jeans kinda deserved better.

SIS:air: where did this come from

From the dark pits of the internet :vegas:

Banned 04/19/2020 - 04/19/2020

FfFfFfFF

#8 | Shades of Cool

tumblr_n9dzp4Bekj1tp33uio1_500.gif

AVERAGE: 9

HIGHEST SCORE: 10 from @Lanadelduck, @Sneaky, @Sneaky Oliver and @CatelynnMarie

LOWEST SCORE: 5 from @Phoebe Buffay

COMMENTS

@Sneaky Oliver If the West Coast theory is true, then SOC must be the sequel. Love the ghostly Lolita vibes of it. She puts herself in an unusual position here: she’s the one haunting someone else’s life, not the one who’s haunted. I love all the layers and how she interacts with them, I mean this is the most ultraviolence thing: even thought she might not belong to the physical world anymore, she still gets hurt by it.

@Miichael This is such a cool video, I especially love the scenes of her walking along what seems to be a Hollywood boulevard, it is just so classically Lana. I also love the scenes of her dancing in the living room in her bright dress (this really set some of the mood for performances of the era), in the pool with the strawberry, and in the dark with the various lights coming off her

@Cerny Mulholland Drive, retro Americana vintage pin up beauty queen. Beautifully shot, the dark footage where she looks like she explodes along with the red tone projections that appears all throughout the video and the one where she’s swimming in the tank are my favourite bits in the video. Mark Mahoney’s allure and devilish attractive nature is more pronounced here than it is in “West Coast” too, it was a good decision to cast him twice.

@LazyTurtle I really like the colors and filters in this m/v, especially in the scenes when Lana walks on the street, so good

Anveeroy
4 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

Next up we have a psychedelic song. :spin:

Music To Watch Boys To :triggered:

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

Archived